Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

And Kiss is also still one of the most criminally underrated pop albums

it's sickening that tracks like Drive, Your Heart Is A Muscle and Turn Me Up were paid dust by the general population

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it's sickening that tracks like Drive, Your Heart Is A Muscle and Turn Me Up were paid dust by the general population

YES Drive and I Know You Have a Girlfriend

BzhmW.png

YES Drive and I Know You Have a Girlfriend

IKYHAG = the true gay anthem

I hope she gets the recognition she deserves with this album and doesn't listen to her dumbass label with releasing stuff

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i was PISSED when kiss didnt stay at the top of the charts :( , and not all the online journalists calling this her follow up to call me maybe... :awkney: loving the new track tho, kinda reminds me of love me like you do by ellie goulding :)

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I've been listening to the Kiss album and oh my god what is this absolute bop called Curiosity  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  I'm positive I heard it years ago but how in the world did I not latch onto it then :icant:

The original is on the EP that came out before the album, the Kiss version has the key change and is slightly remixed

BzhmW.png

so happy that there's all these fellow raepists here! I thought i was alone! :creep: 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

SO LIKE

i need her album to leak

right now

at least Black Heart

Black Heart sounds so fucking good i want to puke

thank you for reviving the queen's thread :poordat: the album, so far, sounds spectacular! title track >>>>>>>>>>>>>

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

thank you for reviving the queen's thread :poordat: the album, so far, sounds spectacular! title track >>>>>>>>>>>>>

ugh i see that some people on last.fm already have the album.... it's so fucking annoying :crying:

like, i really that fucking album RIGHT NOW

leak pls

oh, and i'm super pissed, because she was in my city just a few blocks away last week and i didn't know she was doing 2 radio interviews + performances. i'd kill to meet her, but i didn't even know she was coming. she didn't even announce it

lABVyGE.png

ugh i see that some people on last.fm already have the album.... it's so fucking annoying :crying:

leak pls

oh, and i'm super pissed, because she was in my city just a few blocks away last week and i didn't know she was doing 2 radio interviews + performances. i'd kill to meet her, but i didn't even know she was coming. she didn't even announce it

I can wait 17 days for the album. I'm sure we'll get Run Away With Me soon

BzhmW.png

I saw this thread was bumped and came into this thread like: 

leak pls

UM.

People on ask.fm have it already!?!?!

7tNnIwU.gif

I can wait 17 days for the album. I'm sure we'll get Run Away With Me soon

ugh no :defeated:

i'd rather have Black Heart tbh

I saw this thread was bumped and came into this thread like: 

UM.

People on ask.fm have it already!?!?!

7tNnIwU.gif

yeah, i've stalked and seen a few people scrobble songs from it

lABVyGE.png

if this is actually released on 22nd June then imma be super happy cause that's my birthday!

also the snippet of When I Needed You is so heavenly and I've had on replay for the past few days. she is really coming through this time, im so psyched for this pop masterpiece

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

if this is actually released on 22nd June then imma be super happy cause that's my birthday!

also the snippet of When I Needed You is so heavenly and I've had on replay for the past few days. she is really coming through this time, im so psyched for this pop masterpiece

omg link?

lABVyGE.png

and Kiss didn't though? That album alone could've murdered pop girls discographies if it wasn't overshadowed by a megahit

BzhmW.png