Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

and Kiss didn't though? That album alone could've murdered pop girls discographies if it wasn't overshadowed by a megahit

oh wait LOL I worded that badly, Kiss was/is a fantastic pop album + the pinnacle of its genre, but I feel that EMOTION is going to be even more so.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

OHHH, that one! i love that one, i've been listening to it a lot lately. is it confirmed to be on the album?

well a batch of lyrics leaked the other day + the one titled When I Needed You had the lyrics of this snippet in it...nobody is sure if any of the lyrics are legit or not though, although she doesn't really have enough hardcore fans for anyone to start faking lyrics imo lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

well a batch of lyrics leaked the other day + the one titled When I Needed You had the lyrics of this snippet in it...nobody is sure if any of the lyrics are legit or not though, although she doesn't really have enough hardcore fans for anyone to start faking lyrics imo lol

well, whenever "lyrics" leak, they're usually fake :defeated: i'm crossing my fingers that WIIIILDFLOOOOWAAAA is on the album tho.

lABVyGE.png

well, whenever "lyrics" leak, they're usually fake :defeated: i'm crossing my fingers that WIIIILDFLOOOOWAAAA is on the album tho.

it's such a beautiful song :poordat: there was that time when FROOT lyrics leaked, although they were obviously real cause they came from her website

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it's such a beautiful song :poordat: there was that time when FROOT lyrics leaked, although they were obviously real cause they came from her website

yeah, well, if only these lyrics came from Carly's page :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

the lyrics were quickly removed though, I'd bet that they're likely real with people already having the record

BzhmW.png

I'm quite excited for her new record. Kiss was pretty average, and the material from E•MO•TION thus far has been really solid. Why is it that she's really still trying to push IRLY and making very few mentions of the album when the album comes out in just under two weeks?  :rip: Like sis, you've got to move on to pushing that album, not just the single  :rip:

MkWI4Ns.png

standard edition is Run Away With Me - When I Needed You, deluxe edition has Black Heart, I Didn't Just Come Here to Dance and Favorite Color, Japanese deluxe has all the above plus Never Get to Hold You and Love Again

BzhmW.png

standard edition is Run Away With Me - When I Needed You, deluxe edition has Black Heart, I Didn't Just Come Here to Dance and Favorite Color, Japanese deluxe has all the above plus Never Get to Hold You and Love Again

BLACK HEART IS DELUXE? :rip:

dear god if the standard album leaks first instead of the deluxe. 

in OTHER NEWS, i'm so excited for Run Away With Me! it's really really really good!

i never thought i'd be this excited for a Carly album. :toofunny: i'm so fucking excitedddddddddd

if you have the album, you should share it with me. i bet some of y'all have it :creep:

http://www.last.fm/user/KittyPurray this guy has it :defeated:

ooohhh, and the lyrics that were posted earlier are fake. :defeated: apparently they didn't match the live versions at all, sooo

lABVyGE.png