Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

no he doesn't, he's just scrobbling live versions

I realised as much.

there's 12 days :rip: calm down

12 days is too damn long!!!!! imma need this "pop at its finest" album right now

12 DAYS OF HORROR. i'm praying it leaks next friday

lABVyGE.png

1 week is too long :poordat:

WELL

1 WEEK

OR 2

HUH? 

1 WEEK IT IS THEN

i swear to god if this is gonna end up like Electra Heart.....

it was released but it didn't leak until like.. 5 hours after it was released

lABVyGE.png

WELL

1 WEEK

OR 2

HUH? 

1 WEEK IT IS THEN

i swear to god if this is gonna end up like Electra Heart.....

it was released but it didn't leak until like.. 5 hours after it was released

i s2g i will march over to jeppie's house myself and demand she gives me her hard-drive if it doesn't leak within 1 hour....i wish Japan was getting their release last though, we have no other tracks to look forward to after EMOTION is release :( (unless she does that mixtape thing she was thinking of doing)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i s2g i will march over to jeppie's house myself and demand she gives me her hard-drive if it doesn't leak within 1 hour....i wish Japan was getting their release last though, we have no other tracks to look forward to after EMOTION is release :( (unless she does that mixtape thing she was thinking of doing)

WELL

i want all the tracks and i want em now

lABVyGE.png

9 days 9 days 9 days 9 days 9 days 9 days 9 days 

i bet it'll leak in like 5 or 6 tho

hopefully by saturday we'll be able to listen to Black Heart in its studio glory :flutter:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

album was sent to reviewers + press yesterday so we could be on the verge of a leak :excited: :excited: :excited: it's weirdly been sent to American reviewers, even though it's not coming out there for aaages but whatever!!! one of the reviewers works for Billboard and said that he thinks it'll win "Best New Music" from Pitchfork 

is there any point in finding my weave after Lana snatched it???? bc im pretty sure Carly is gonna scalp the entire planet when EMOTION drops

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

album was sent to reviewers + press yesterday so we could be on the verge of a leak :excited: :excited: :excited: it's weirdly been sent to American reviewers, even though it's not coming out there for aaages but whatever!!! one of the reviewers works for Billboard and said that he thinks it'll win "Best New Music" from Pitchfork 

is there any point in finding my weave after Lana snatched it???? bc im pretty sure Carly is gonna scalp the entire planet when EMOTION drops

probably because they'd inevitably download the Japan release and review it so they'd rather the journalists get it from an official channel instead of an illegal DL

I think it needs a big review blast at the beginning until the 2nd single is dropped and relentlessly promoted in the US :deadbanana:

BzhmW.png

probably because they'd inevitably download the Japan release and review it so they'd rather the journalists get it from an official channel instead of an illegal DL

I think it needs a big review blast at the beginning until the 2nd single is dropped and relentlessly promoted in the US :deadbanana:

true, that does make sense....American radio has been such a bitch to her this time around, IRLY would've smashed so hard if radio had bothered to play it. they've really unfairly shunned her

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

idk if we knew this already, but according to HMV Japan the Deluxe DVD contains:

01. I Really Like You
02. I Really Like You
03. Making Of Emotion Studio Webisode Part 1
04. Emotion - International Epk 

I'm guessing more of the webisodes will be added on + one of the IRLY is the Tom Hanks one whilst the other is the Japan one with that random girl in it???

also no leak as of yet sadly, they've really done well at keeping this under tight wraps

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

also no leak as of yet sadly, they've really done well at keeping this under tight wraps

24 hours. we'll have it in 24 hours. BOOKMARK ME 

please let me be right about this one pls pls pls pls japenese god

lABVyGE.png