Guest Zephyr

Carly Rae Jepsen

cancel and delete it fat!!!!

it won't let me cancel yet!!!! and it's £40 for the DVD version bye!!!

I don't have time to listen to the album until this afternoon :defeated: The anticipation of slayage :defeated:

honestly...you might as well just snatch your own weave before she does. bc Carly is literally going to scalp you within an inch of your life with this album.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

you better sew your weave in tighter. she's gonna snatch you if not

it won't let me cancel yet!!!! and it's £40 for the DVD version bye!!!

honestly...you might as well just snatch your own weave before she does. bc Carly is literally going to scalp you within an inch of your life with this album.

y'all were right. I was not ready. :defeated: It's such a great album!

MkWI4Ns.png

Okay you 4 are blowing up this thread like Gaga just released ARTPOP 2 so like, should I listen? I kind of don't want to like music from the girl that created "Call Me Maybe" but.....

Just do it. One of the best pop albums I've heard in 21 years of life :deadbanana:

this kind of Edge of Glory/Debbie Gibson/Blondie/Madonna/late 80s teen pop is what 1989 wanted to be

BzhmW.png

Okay you 4 are blowing up this thread like Gaga just released ARTPOP 2 so like, should I listen? I kind of don't want to like music from the girl that created "Call Me Maybe" but.....

omg I can't believe you're not a fan, I would've pinned you down as being one of her disciples! she's possibly the best (bubblegum?) pop artist out there.

+ I agree with andrew, EMOTION is the album that 1989 wanted to create and didn't. the album doesn't try to be cool or conventional, which is where it succeeds terrifically. both of her major albums (srry TOW) are pop masterpieces!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Just do it. One of the best pop albums I've heard in 21 years of life :deadbanana:

this kind of Edge of Glory/Debbie Gibson/Blondie/Madonna/late 80s teen pop is what 1989 wanted to be

That is a quite a strong statement there Andrew lol. Well I'll definitely download it then.

Just curious though, do you all like "Call Me Maybe" seriously? Or is that like a song that sticks out sorely in her discography for fans? Idk I just view this girl similar to like... Rebecca Black :flop: Like idk if I could honestly love a Rebecca Black record in the future because she's the girl that made "Friday", if that makes sense.

H0bDaqU.gif

That is a quite a strong statement there Andrew lol. Well I'll definitely download it then.

Just curious though, do you all like "Call Me Maybe" seriously? Or is that like a song that sticks out sorely in her discography for fans? Idk I just view this girl similar to like... Rebecca Black :flop: Like idk if I could honestly love a Rebecca Black record in the future because she's the girl that made "Friday", if that makes sense.

I like it for what it is, a novelty pop song. In terms of the album it's from (Kiss), it's definitely not a fan favorite. Songs like Curiosity, Drive, I Know You Have a Girlfriend, Turn Me Up are highlights from that record

BzhmW.png

i really liked it at the time, but it kinda got overplayed for me and its REALLY not the best depiction of her artistry. sure, she does have other excessively-cheesy songs out there (im lookin @ you Good Time), but there's also brilliant tracks like Tonight I'm Getting Over You, Take a Picture, Your Heart Is A Muscle, Turn Me Up; and they're only from Kiss - she has a whole two other albums + two EPs with even better tracks (well...except Tug of War  :diva:). 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I like it for what it is, a novelty pop song. In terms of the album it's from (Kiss), it's definitely not a fan favorite. Songs like Curiosity, Drive, I Know You Have a Girlfriend, Turn Me Up are highlights from that record

i hope you're not talking about that god-awful remix version...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i hope you're not talking about that god-awful remix version...

I prefer the Kiss version better than the EP version because it's more uptempo and the key change at the end really punches. It sounds more urgent with "will never let me go"

BzhmW.png

I prefer the Kiss version better than the EP version because it's more uptempo and the key change at the end really punches. It sounds more urgent with "will never let me go"

what kind of foolishness...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

what kind of foolishness...

lbr, none of the songs on the Curiosity EP except for CMM and the title track are any good

if an extended version of it was supposed to be her first major label album before Kiss, I don't think I would've listened to her

BzhmW.png

lbr, none of the songs on the Curiosity EP except for CMM and the title track are any good

if an extended version of it was supposed to be her first major label album before Kiss, I don't think I would've listened to her

stock-photo-woman-disgusted-by-what-she-

Curiosity is F A B U L O U S and you will deal! talk to me, almost said it and the title track are PERFECT

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

stock-photo-woman-disgusted-by-what-she-

Curiosity is F A B U L O U S and you will deal! talk to me, almost said it and the title track are PERFECT

Almost Said It deserved its spot as a Japan itunes exclusive track bc it sucks. Melt With You is the superior region exclusive. There's a reason why half the people on ATRL hadn't heard them before  :hooker:

BzhmW.png

Almost Said It deserved its spot as a Japan itunes exclusive track bc it sucks. Melt With You is the superior region exclusive. There's a reason why half the people on ATRL hadn't heard them before  :hooker:

THIS IS A TRULY DISGUSTING POST AND I WANT THIS DELETED FROM THE INTERNET

OAjeWdG.jpg?1