114 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hair Colour?

• Light Blonde
    • Light Ginger
    • Auburn
    • Dark Brown
    • Black
    • Warm Blonde

Her Ride/iTunes Festival 2012 hair is the best.

Short blonde like from the AKA cover would be next.

Then SS hair. 

I liked the color from the BTD photoshoot but the way it was curled wasn't my favorite.

The only time I hate her hair is when she parts it down the middle (especially in Tropico when she has on that blue shirt and long socks)  :eek: ), with the only exception being that one concert where that gif of her dancing in the off-shoulder white shirt came from. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

The way her hair was styled in the N.A video was gorgous. I love her beauty queen hair the most tbh and I loved the coulor (Aubarn I think).

On of my other favourite hairstyles she had was for the Ride Video. I loved the tight perm like curls they really suited her.

The only hair color/style I'm not keen on is the tropico hairstyle. I hate partings that are noctiable anyway. It just did not suit her face structure at all aswell.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Auburn forever and after that, I like brown, but like the UV "era". I really liked that one

:creep:

-------

This one too

The auburn was really hit or miss for me. 

It really worked sometimes, though.

tumblr_lylslyGozE1qzc55u.jpg

i think it always looked really bad, i much prefer solid colours like black or the early blonde hair she had. the UV era dark brown was gorgeous because it suited the era, but i just cant STAND the auburn bc it looks so "weak" imo

OAjeWdG.jpg?1