114 members have voted

1. 1. Which Hair Colour?

• Light Blonde
    • Light Ginger
    • Auburn
    • Dark Brown
    • Black
    • Warm Blonde

Black>>>>>>>>>>>> The other wigs. She looked so sexy, hot and classy with her hair dyed black.  Also, the black hair was a source of inspiration for writing Black Beauty, the iconique song that almost made her quit her career beacause it leaked :troll:

tumblr_nmll8nRzbc1rxikt8o1_1280.pngtumblr_nq5cs3b8gJ1sbcdhco1_500.jpgtumblr_mbsgr8e8Dc1rogb39o1_500.gif

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

The all looked amazing right when she got them and then steadily became messier. Like the black hair was so beautiful and lush at first but quickly got tired (like OOF by Tropico). Lighter colors keep her really fresh looking, like blond/reddish. Even the dark UV hair because it came after so long having dark hair.

I think my favorite is strawberry blond/auburn...early BTD before the Summertime Sadness dark red. Favorite cut, on the other hand, has to be UV/West Coast cover

The all looked amazing right when she got them and then steadily became messier. Like the black hair was so beautiful and lush at first but quickly got tired (like OOF by Tropico). Lighter colors keep her really fresh looking, like blond/reddish. Even the dark UV hair because it came after so long having dark hair.

I think my favorite is strawberry blond/auburn...early BTD before the Summertime Sadness dark red. Favorite cut, on the other hand, has to be UV/West Coast cover

I think the filter made her SS hair look red, but pretty sure it was medium brown.

lana-del-rey-summertime-sadness-preview-

West Coast hair is better, only thing good of the era

Oh yeah, she looks really beautiful and hot in the WC video.

I never thought she could top the auburn hair until she dyed it FUCKING BLACK. Oh, it's too much for me, I love it.

O

Well see this thread was created like right when she died it black.

I think the filter made her SS hair look red, but pretty sure it was medium brown.

True but there's a red undertone in this late BTD era versus like the medium brown it is now

Lana has one of those pink to creamy skin tones that allow her to pull off every colour, but I think auburn only looked good on her so long as she didn't have any tan. When she was pale I would say it was her best hair colour, but when she got darker it looked a bit fake/trashy. Dark hair really brings out her full sex appeal though, especially now that she's older and has gained weight and no longer gives off this girlish pixie vibe that she did as Lizzy. The only colour I hate is the light brown highlights she got a short while back, but I just hate highlights in general.