1. 1. Which Hair Colour?

• Light Blonde
    • Light Ginger
    • Auburn
    • Dark Brown
    • Black
    • Warm Blonde

2PF4RUp.jpg

blonde or auburn.. or that really pretty auburny brown she had for a little while

I find that picture only appealing because of her smile. i'd look better w/ black to me. although I love auburn in the btd shoot

I find that picture only appealing because of her smile. i'd look better w/ black to me. although I love auburn in the btd shoot

i dunno what it is, there's just that lizzy innocence vibe i get from her with blonde hair. maybe it's just a personal fascination i have with that specific part of her life. she just seems... eager. happier? i dunno. 

YdV1wPP.jpg

she almost seems like a different person with blonde hair.

like, all the other hair colors are lana del rey but she was blonde for all the lizzy era.

14417469274.gif

As with most things Lana Del Rey, her hair color was peak in the Ultraviolence era. I think about it so much. I want it in a wig to wear while browsin the boardz

tumblr_n6od5gGOYd1rdpjfqo1_500.png  large.png

I think she pulls all the colors off but black is usually my least favorite

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Wait, I just remembered her hair in the Summertime Sadness video is my favorite :defeated: I used to get to turned on by that video :rip: She's so hot

She can basically pull off any hair color, let's be real. :defeated:

I agree

I can't just pick one though.

Blonde was pretty on her - before she got the lip injections and nose job (don't know why, that's just how I feel).

However, I love the auburn and brunette, just in different ways.

The auburn made her look younger and more lolita-esque (if you've watched the 1997 movie then you'll know what I mean) .

But the brunette makes her look more mature and serious. I think darker colors suit her face more.

7ITnqn.gif

I can't just pick one though.

Blonde was pretty on her - before she got the lip injections and nose job (don't know why, that's just how I feel).

However, I love the auburn and brunette, just in different ways.

The auburn made her look younger and more lolita-esque (if you've watched the 1997 movie then you'll know what I mean) .

But the brunette makes her look more mature and serious. I think darker colors suit her face more.

Why would we want her to look like Lolita?