Sitar

The Dreamland Sessions

Recently, in a manner of vagueness we've come to expect from her, Lana Del Rey announced "The Dreamland Sessions"--what appears to be another photographic collaboration with her sister, Chuck Grant. Both have posted about it and we've gained these pictures:

Dreamland was once "an ambitious amusement park at Coney Island", known to put on many freak shows. An appropriate enough photo shoot for the Queen of Coney Island. Will it be more than photos? Why are they so vague? Will there be backlash for her Indian-inspired boots? Do they support her frame?! We shall see.

I Lana and Chuck, probably want that dreamland end up being more than pictures. Maybe they are vague because they didn't complete the project yet. Maybe Lana is combining this project with some music videos. That would be awsome. Can someone please explain what is the problem with her wearing a cockade/panache in Ride or the indian-inspired boots? Is a honest question. I wear a lot of earings that are feathers and , some long necklaces that are also indian inspired. I mean everyone weras them here. WHy is an issue in US? Something specific?

ps: the last pic is so pretty. Lana is the definiton of photogenic

glgcDdT.gif

the bg would've been stunning with the birds, the sand and the ocean. 

just imagine the blue ocean, the blue sky with white birds and the golden beach   :airplease:  :airplease:  :airplease:

i76mrxw.png 

This shoot is just so stunning. It gives me such a nostalgic feeling.

How awesome would it be if Lana possibly recorded an album somewhere in Coney Island? I guess it'd be over-inspirational for her.

Can someone please explain what is the problem with her wearing a cockade/panache in Ride or the indian-inspired boots? Is a honest question. I wear a lot of earings that are feathers and , some long necklaces that are also indian inspired. I mean everyone weras them here. WHy is an issue in US? Something specific?

The thing in Ride was a war bonnet (I think) and read this:http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/776-the-ride-indian-headdresswar-bonnet-controversy-continues/

The other thang is a joke inspired by the whole controversy.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

The thing in Ride was a war bonnet (I think) and read this:http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/776-the-ride-indian-headdresswar-bonnet-controversy-continues/

The other thang is a joke inspired by the whole controversy.

wow ...how hypocrite for real...if I was her I would by 10 war bonnets and wear them all over LA like a crazy person. Seriously sometimes the US media is just tirying and so boring....

ps: thanks for answering

glgcDdT.gif

wow ...how hypocrite for real...if I was her I would by 10 war bonnets and wear them all over LA like a crazy person. Seriously sometimes the US media is just tirying and so boring....

ps: thanks for answering

It wasn`t just the media, several member from here also complained about it.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

You might be surprised to know then that the US media really doesn't give a shit about issues like a white person wearing a Native war bonnet. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein