Sitar

The Dreamland Sessions

It would be beyond if this weren't just a Dreamland book, but a whole "Chuck + Lana" thing with a bunch of their collaborations. I mean Chuck isn't my favorite photographer but it would be cool to have more than one photo shoot.

Not an update but money (or cake) on this being the album cover:

uwYGS5o.jpg

Since it hasn't been officially posted yet and it totally matches the sound of the two new songs, in my opinion.

uwYGS5o.jpg

Since it hasn't been officially posted yet and it totally matches the sound of the two new songs, in my opinion.

NO.

After the monstrosity of the LDRakaLG and Kill Kill album/EP art, Lana is NOT ALLOWED to use Chuck's shitty photography as the future album art. I expressly forbid it.  :crossed:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

NO.

After the monstrosity of the LDRakaLG and Kill Kill album/EP art, Lana is NOT ALLOWED to use Chuck's shitty photography as the future album art. I expressly forbid it.  :crossed:

I agree, finally someone who isn't asslicking chuck & her photography

She isn't an amazing photographer unfortunately, i would prefer a noami shon shot or that spanish guy that she works with (he did GQ & Numero)

tumblr_mp3s586YMz1rswswbo5_500.gif

NO.

I didn't say it was her best option :illumarina:

It has potential, though. As a styled shot. Not particularly amazing photography, but the layout worked from what I can tell. Her hair has movement, she has the sky at her back, probably some sort of closed eyes mouth parted contemplative expression.

I thought she might've gone with one of the L'Officiel shots for it but these songs aren't evoking enough glamour to really match that. And she's doing this project for a reason :uh:

NO.

I don't think her photography is shitty. Her BTS shoots are amazingly shot, especially the Ride video.

uwYGS5o.jpg

would be EPIC IMO!

let nicole nodland do her work ;)

She's not very good either. #BASIC

It's nice to see you posting on the forum though. I take it you're lurking around to steal exclusives and then fail to give credit for them as always? 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…