Sign in to follow this  
Ruben Silva

Makes 1 year launched the album of our beautiful princess.HAPPY BIRTHDAY "BORN TO DIE"!!!

I will listen to it all day like I did in the last weeks because I am in such a BTD mood lately.

Well , in September 2011 I discovered Lana Del Rey , she was a newcomer.

I knew that her album is going to be released in January so I just had 5 or 6 songs of her. I listened to them all the day !

And then it leaked few days before its release and I cried the shit ouf of me because it was so perfect and I just loved the music and the lyrics.

Born To Die is still one of my favourite albums , maybe my favourite one.

If this isn't my favourite album ever then it's certaintly in my top 3. It just fits together perfectly and I actually only ever listen to it as a full album. :defeated:

It's very much a summery album imo so I don't listen to it as often but I need to have it on repeat to celebrate :bop:  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :legend:  :woot: :worship:  

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Perfect album and definitely one of the greatest I have ever listened to. I still remember anticipating it and discussing with other fans which tracks would be on the track list.

"Video Games," "Blue Jeans," "Off to the Races" and "Born to Die" definitely were the songs that kept me going back in December 2011 and January 2012.

Happy birthday, Born to Die:flutter:

I listen to this album every day. Lana is my inspiration and I'm so proud to what she has become. Hopefully next year we'll get Born to Die: Paradise Edition to go to the Grammy's  :godlaugh:

god knows I tried