Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

13 hours ago, drewby said:

The files aren't even mastered for a vinyl. It's basically gonna be a large, black super compressed CD :facepalm:

i didn't think of this fuck.

10 hours ago, Soul Control said:

She ain't getting 50 preorders so she'll never have to worry about that. 

Can she stop getting her assistant to do everything for her because Cindy... these designs are atrocious. 

her assistant gives me "graphic design is my passion" vibes. I don't know shit about graphic design but it just feels like she's not even trying.

11 hours ago, 301 said:

i didn't think of this fuck.

her assistant gives me "graphic design is my passion" vibes. I don't know shit about graphic design but it just feels like she's not even trying.

I mean, it isn't hard to make something look presentable... The back and labels are two completely different "designs"

previewankce.png 

2 hours ago, Soul Control said:

I mean, it isn't hard to make something look presentable... The back and labels are two completely different "designs"

previewankce.png 

is this official or fanmade concept? Looks better than the one presented on the site

think it's stupid that they took off let dem go from the vinyl when it's easily better than fried chicken or boom. Freedom shouldn't have been on it imo since it was a stand alone single i guess

i think let dem go mightve been too long for it to be pressed but idk

if there's going to be a digital download i hope they throw in something extra

42 minutes ago, 301 said:

lmao, the way you solidified your point.

I actually hope they add that _ of 301 to it, on their version.

There's an option on the site to number them when they're pressed but it would be out of 300, not 301. The one is mostly likely her own personal stock that she's requested. Just her trying to be quirky with the 301 "theme" again. 

39 minutes ago, 301 said:

think it's stupid that they took off let dem go from the vinyl when it's easily better than fried chicken or boom. Freedom shouldn't have been on it imo since it was a stand alone single i guess

i think let dem go mightve been too long for it to be pressed but idk

if there's going to be a digital download i hope they throw in something extra

Freedom should've been the digital bonus track instead of Let Dem Go.

7 hours ago, Soul Control said:

previewankce.png 

Damn, I hope they take notes. The artwork on the site is so meh I assumed it's just a preview. But probably not.

I refuse to believe they threw away a random track instead of splitting them into two LPs. But they probably did.

Smells like disappointment!

5 hours ago, pollafideo said:

She's not releasing a song that leaked 8 years ago, is she?

i wouldn't put it past her to do so, i mean given her history she's messy enough to do it

It's out now, it's a trap remix. Wonder if she will get sued because if she had the rights for this one it should be on otber platforms, right? Poor girl, the original sounded better and i wonder if she will add others to her youtube, she's losing views. Is she gaining for that as well?