Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

I am sick of all of you guys being assholes. If you don't Want to hear her music or buy merchandise, she isn't forcing you. How about focus on your own issues and life. What narcissistic insecure ass wipes. 

14 hours ago, 3o1 to neon said:

I am sick of all of you guys being assholes. If you don't Want to hear her music or buy merchandise, she isn't forcing you. How about focus on your own issues and life. What narcissistic insecure ass wipes. 

You really joined just to say that? Bye pooh

BzhmW.png

16 hours ago, 3o1 to neon said:

:tommy:

1 hour ago, 301 said:

anyway, i would say stream happy neon her best work but she's not getting any coin from it so...

301 and 2400 as well - last one deserved more. reincarnation and anarchy got some bops and eleutheromaniac singles as well, the rest can choke. bbs lyrics are great, but the production for it it's so 2010.

On 3/3/2021 at 9:55 AM, One with the Gods said:

Triumph is a bop ?

Triumph and dance to this shit.  Kind of like dangerous.  This has been explained.  It's also free! This is her and her  team,setting up.  Her writing as it's happening.  May I add before warming up, answering fans on how the writing process happens.  Very raw and honest as she has always been.  This demeaning behavior is vile. You're a fan how ?? Be nice or go elsewhere, shows many of these so called fans darkest true colors.  Coming from a fan of 10 Years. 

3 hours ago, 3o1 to neon said:

Triumph and dance to this shit.  Kind of like dangerous.  This has been explained.  It's also free! This is her and her  team,setting up.  Her writing as it's happening.  May I add before warming up, answering fans on how the writing process happens.  Very raw and honest as she has always been.  This demeaning behavior is vile. You're a fan how ?? Be nice or go elsewhere, shows many of these so called fans darkest true colors.  Coming from a fan of 10 Years. 

Raw and honest? HONEST? BITCH, HONEST?!?!?!? Bitch are we going to act like she didn't scam the last remaining 3 stans? Her and her team should go do some shit to save her career or go elsewhere. She used to make bops but let's not take it too far. 

It's just frustrating being promised and teased so much so for SO long then getting nothing. Or paying so much money to her directly for again, broken promises. I've stanned almost as long as you have and even i'm getting tired of her shit. how have you NOT gotten tired of all these broken promises?

it gets to a point where she has to blame herself, she cant be promoting her ideas that aren't even real yet. shes said she has so many songs coming but then we find out she hasn't even finished writing them or recording them. on top of that she's not even sure she has the rights to release them, but still continues to promote or talk about them like they're gonna happen? why? keep doing that if it's never worked in the past? She also doesn't listen to us? ive seen tweets of people telling her they don't like this edm/freestyle direction shes going with but she's still doing it & expecting us to like it after we said we don't

i absolutely love her and think she's insanely talented but i can't back her up anymore. i'm just gonna wait for leaks, pay her for music or sit here & wait till she releases and see if it's worth streaming or not.

shes dug herself in a hole she can't get out of anymore, and it's sad that it seems like the people who are there to "help" her aren't ?

3 hours ago, 301 said:

It's just frustrating being promised and teased so much so for SO long then getting nothing. Or paying so much money to her directly for again, broken promises. I've stanned almost as long as you have and even i'm getting tired of her shit. how have you NOT gotten tired of all these broken promises?

it gets to a point where she has to blame herself, she cant be promoting her ideas that aren't even real yet. shes said she has so many songs coming but then we find out she hasn't even finished writing them or recording them. on top of that she's not even sure she has the rights to release them, but still continues to promote or talk about them like they're gonna happen? why? keep doing that if it's never worked in the past? She also doesn't listen to us? ive seen tweets of people telling her they don't like this edm/freestyle direction shes going with but she's still doing it & expecting us to like it after we said we don't

i absolutely love her and think she's insanely talented but i can't back her up anymore. i'm just gonna wait for leaks, pay her for music or sit here & wait till she releases and see if it's worth streaming or not.

shes dug herself in a hole she can't get out of anymore, and it's sad that it seems like the people who are there to "help" her aren't ?

The links for soundcloud are down. She's coming with more freestyles, i guess ?

7 hours ago, Soul Control said:

The link still works (unfortunately)

My dream is having her password and delete (almost) all and start again. Her album covers, music videos, some tracks. She used to have a great aesthetic back to 2015, i wonder what happened. Can't stand F U Betta being her biggest hit when it's NOT her best one and it's not even the best version (gypsy mix), but she don't make music videos, lives and the released songs are not even that good (the last ones, for example), so at this point is hard to make her happen again

She's selling unreleased songs, can a good soul buy the ones we miss from Eleutheromaniac era or the ones she teased on a live last year and share with us? I mean, it's for a good case. We haven't heard anything good since "Colors"

I think she's at a point of no return. The day Trees and No Angels leak, we can pack our stuff and leave. She's not making new songs (is she?) and the ones she's put out lately are not very good. She still got a few stans which is great, but good luck making a living out of them.

Anyway, I hope she does well in her personal life.

2 hours ago, neonbear said:

She's selling unreleased songs, can a good soul buy the ones we miss from Eleutheromaniac era or the ones she teased on a live last year and share with us? I mean, it's for a good case. We haven't heard anything good since "Colors"

It's not worth buying them just to leak them for like 5 people in a thread... You'll just have to hope and pray you get to hear them someday.