Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

I remember stanning so hard back in 2014, like I was literally obsessed... I remember being so excited once she was "free" and re-booted her career with Eleutheromaniac. The era seemed so promising, the music was good, the concept fit perfectly, the indiegogo campaign had me hyped then... it all went to shit.

- Sparks

- Yard Sale

- Eleutheromaniac

- Freedom

these songs were on heavy rotation for me, these are some of her best songs imo.

The Eleutheromaniac era was perfection & deserved better, it sucks that she was so unlucky with the campaign & producers. Anarchy was not the debut album she/we deserved.

I would never hurt you

5 hours ago, radiant said:

I remember stanning so hard back in 2014, like I was literally obsessed... I remember being so excited once she was "free" and re-booted her career with Eleutheromaniac. The era seemed so promising, the music was good, the concept fit perfectly, the indiegogo campaign had me hyped then... it all went to shit.

- Sparks

- Yard Sale

- Eleutheromaniac

- Freedom

these songs were on heavy rotation for me, these are some of her best songs imo.

The Eleutheromaniac era was perfection & deserved better, it sucks that she was so unlucky with the campaign & producers. Anarchy was not the debut album she/we deserved.

You just made me remember the vlogs and the tour bus and the plastic grapes on her head and now I'm sad. She seemed so authentic and enthusiastic. Kinda painful to see what she's come to.

Not sure if anyone else ordered the vinyl but they JUST got the files to get the vinyl's TEST pressing made THEN after that they'll make our copies. I don't know why diggers didn't have her send in the files and start production after the 45 they needed to get made and have those sent out first. AFTER they get their test pressings, test them, and then approve them they'll send ours which till take 7-8 weeks to arrive.

11 hours ago, 301 said:

Not sure if anyone else ordered the vinyl but they JUST got the files to get the vinyl's TEST pressing made THEN after that they'll make our copies. I don't know why diggers didn't have her send in the files and start production after the 45 they needed to get made and have those sent out first. AFTER they get their test pressings, test them, and then approve them they'll send ours which till take 7-8 weeks to arrive.

Good to know, the page is a mess: yesterday there were 500 copies, now 100; the artwork disappeared (for good tho); and didn't the pre-orders end weeks ago?

I'm thinking of cancelling mine, honestly. It's not gonna be worth the money.

7 hours ago, pollafideo said:

Good to know, the page is a mess: yesterday there were 500 copies, now 100; the artwork disappeared (for good tho); and didn't the pre-orders end weeks ago?

I'm thinking of cancelling mine, honestly. It's not gonna be worth the money.

lol they prob realized Neon will never sell 500 copies of that crap album

3 hours ago, pollafideo said:

Yeah... When was Light Touch coming out?

I will be dropping light touch very soon! I just got done paying off all my producers, and I had a baby girl named freedom because nobody can hold me down

cant wait for you to hear

lots of love - a neon hitch 

10 hours ago, NeonHitched said:

I will be dropping light touch very soon! I just got done paying off all my producers, and I had a baby girl named freedom because nobody can hold me down

cant wait for you to hear

lots of love - a neon hitch 

At this point i'm really thinking you are her? Lol

22 hours ago, NeonHitched said:

The birth of Freedom has happened, so now for the birth of new music. FREE STYLE the mixtape - out 04.22. Very excited about this one...stay tuned ???

So we got 5 already, do we know the name of the rest of titles or? Not much interested on this project tho, she got better self produced and freestyles tho, like "Peter Pan" or "Tell Ya Friends About It"

14 hours ago, pollafideo said:

Yeah... When was Light Touch coming out?

"No Angels" may leak and the rest we will forget about, probably. She's right at saving this one, because after this she can sign off, at least for 90% of the tribe.

1 hour ago, Soul Control said:

Peter Pan isn't self produced or a freestyle, she also didn't even play it so how are you sure it's better lmao

She played 10seg of it and then stopped after people kept asking for Colors and other songs from earlier eras, then she said "So you don't want me to play MY songs". She also get mad at people asking for Salt & Honey and othe songs. This was like 2 years ago, after this 99,9999% of that songs surfaced. I wouldn't doubt if she posted herself or sold it for many, till it got "leaked". Maybe we could get the missed ones if it wasn't so expensive. Remember someone posting here she asked like $200/£200 for songs by this eras, produced by Billy Mann or Disgn.

I don’t know about you, but I can tell you that this is my MOST personal mixtape to date! Peter  pan was NOT produced by me, but in fact was produced by someone super magical, and you’re gonna hear REAL SOON!

And I’m so exited for you guys to hear some new songs of mine off my new album also called FREEDOM

41 minutes ago, NeonHitched said:

I don’t know about you, but I can tell you that this is my MOST personal mixtape to date! Peter  pan was NOT produced by me, but in fact was produced by someone super magical, and you’re gonna hear REAL SOON!

And I’m so exited for you guys to hear some new songs of mine off my new album also called FREEDOM

Bitch out of all icons, you chose to pretend to be a flop?:facepalm:

LOOOOOOL the delusion. The only reason it got so many "views" is cos its being plugged under popular tweets and Twitter generates view counts just by seeing the tweet, regardless of whether it was watched or not (which lets be real, it wasn't). 

168840735-536640494407147-23990764215223

19 minutes ago, Soul Control said:

LOOOOOOL the delusion. The only reason it got so many "views" is cos its being plugged under popular tweets and Twitter generates view counts just by seeing the tweet, regardless of whether it was watched or not (which lets be real, it wasn't). 

168840735-536640494407147-23990764215223

Fact is that there are more views here than in her latest 2 music videos ?