Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

On 4/17/2021 at 3:23 AM, lovemooch said:

Did the rest of Neon Valentino and On the Move ever leak?

I don't think it ever will. Unless she uploads them to Soundcloud on a breakdown.

Also, she has sold 92 Anarchy vinyls. If she still wants to make one for Reincarnation, she should consider pricing it reasonably instead of milking her stans.

5 hours ago, pollafideo said:

I don't think it ever will. Unless she uploads them to Soundcloud on a breakdown.

Also, she has sold 92 Anarchy vinyls. If she still wants to make one for Reincarnation, she should consider pricing it reasonably instead of milking her stans.

I came back to ask if anyone got any updates on the vinyls lol, it seems like there isn't any news on it.

Reincarnation would NOT sell at all imo. Anarchy had more good songs than Reincarnation.

The ONE project i wish i did put on vinyl would be Happy Neon, but i don't think that would be a possibility.

14 hours ago, 301 said:

I came back to ask if anyone got any updates on the vinyls lol, it seems like there isn't any news on it.

Reincarnation would NOT sell at all imo. Anarchy had more good songs than Reincarnation.

The ONE project i wish i did put on vinyl would be Happy Neon, but i don't think that would be a possibility.

I actually like Reincarnation a little bit better. But I guess it had less impact (I mean none)

She has the rights to the WeRNeon releases, doesn't she? 

5 hours ago, Soul Control said:

She does - but what's the point in pressing them if she doesn't even have the songs in WAV or good graphic design for the back cover... 

Where's the problem? 192 kpbs is fine, and her assistant will make the artwork. Then she'll get money!

9 minutes ago, pollafideo said:

Where's the problem? 192 kpbs is fine, and her assistant will make the artwork. Then she'll get money!

I literally just said what the problem was lmao.

For them to sound any good, you need lossless .wav copies - and the Anarchy design was atrocious. She really can't be half assed about it with the high prices that are being charged. 

5 hours ago, Soul Control said:

I literally just said what the problem was lmao.

For them to sound any good, you need lossless .wav copies - and the Anarchy design was atrocious. She really can't be half assed about it with the high prices that are being charged. 

I know, I was being sarcastic. She doesn't give a fuck about quality, so I wouldn't be surprised if she ripped them from YouTube.

I still got a little hope in Anarchy. Or curiosity. It can't be that bad, can it?

14 hours ago, pollafideo said:

I know, I was being sarcastic. She doesn't give a fuck about quality, so I wouldn't be surprised if she ripped them from YouTube.

Whoops :creep:

Also I skimmed through the other tracks and it seems she teased Real Tarantino before. Triumph is literally the only one that's close to listenable. 

50 minutes ago, pollafideo said:

I like Priceless too. Trouble and Tarantino are not bad. It's OK overall, but I would have split it into two EPs (and throw one away)

At least 3 of it are good. "Pricess" it's a bop. She already shared snippets for "Triumph", "The Real Valentino" and "Soundcheck" on the last months and years. So what can we expect now? Old leakes? "Freedom"? New releases? I bet only next year during january and march (301)

I can’t believe this unfinished shit was actually put on iTunes/Spotify. This is the worst release I have ever seen. How can you even call yourself an artist at this point. Releasing unfinished crap demos that she begged the producers to give her for free. She needs to give up and focus on her baby if this is what she thinks music is, this is embarrassing for her. 

15 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

I can’t believe this unfinished shit was actually put on iTunes/Spotify. This is the worst release I have ever seen. How can you even call yourself an artist at this point. Releasing unfinished crap demos that she begged the producers to give her for free. She needs to give up and focus on her baby if this is what she thinks music is, this is embarrassing for her. 

90% of her released stuff are just like that, don't know why everybody is surprised. Her best stuff are nom album singles or leaks/collabs.

Guys, it's all about the vibe! Who cares about lyrics or production?

I don't think she'll make new music in a while, so my bet for the future is Free Styles pt II. And limited editions of whatever she has.

I haven't seen her credit or mention any of the producers either. The fact she only came up with melodies for these songs, doesn't give her the full credit. The fact she tried to play this off as letting people see her creative process is completely bs. She just wanted to put out songs cause she felt like a crook from trying to sell the songs to her fans. She sold me goodbye sex and real Tarantino last year, and offered Triumph for 200.

where is the male singer credit on The Real Tarantino? She really likes to not credit anyone.

Here's the demo for Real Tarantino she sold me. Enjoy.

https://dbree.org/v/0822c7