Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

15 hours ago, Sulfer said:

That's a shame, i wanted to hear it(

Same, i still need some full songs to get leaked, after Free Style i don't think she'll release nothing good as her old stuff, like Reincarnation, the scrapped albums or even the 2019 nom album singles.

Today is her birthday, i completely forgot lol

also i got an email about the vinyl, it said another 4-6 weeks. i fucking hate her for taking long to listen to it / approve it

I'd like to know the true story behind the shelving, whether "there was not enough me" or "the singles didn't get the success Warner expected". But yeah, we now know she had material to put out one (if not two) solid abums.

5 hours ago, pollafideo said:

I'd like to know the true story behind the shelving, whether "there was not enough me" or "the singles didn't get the success Warner expected". But yeah, we now know she had material to put out one (if not two) solid abums.

she was dating Benny Blanco who was producing the album. The record company told Benny to break it off, it wasn’t a good look for his career. Also there was rumours she cheated on him with Travis McCoy. Benny probably never went back to finish any of the songs after they broke up and that’s probably why Beg, Borrow and Steal was shelved.

also she never had a clear track list or vision for the album. The Gold music video was scrapped and she moved onto working with other producers.

There’s probably details that will never come to light or maybe Neon will elaborate more on them if her book ever gets released.

The full album has basically leaked this last year from her selling the songs, other than a few.

1. Sweat

2. My Hand

3. Alien

4. India

5. Fly*

6. Dare U

7. Help

8. Get Over You

9. Bad Dog

10. Gold

11. Where R U*

12. Trees*

13. Zombay*

14. Prisoners*

15. Silly Girl

16. Love U Betta

17. Picasso

18. Blue Kisses

19. Neon Flux*

7 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

she was dating Benny Blanco who was producing the album. The record company told Benny to break it off, it wasn’t a good look for his career. Also there was rumours she cheated on him with Travis McCoy. Benny probably never went back to finish any of the songs after they broke up and that’s probably why Beg, Borrow and Steal was shelved.

That's f*cked. They should've let her release it after F U Betta. It may not have topped the charts but made a buzz, and damn, the album was 90% done.

I still pray for I'm Doin Me to leak. And maybe the "other" version of Picasso (hopefully it was not Switch's).

On 5/27/2021 at 6:36 AM, Lonely Planet said:

also she never had a clear track list or vision for the album. The Gold music video was scrapped and she moved onto working with other producers.

There’s probably details that will never come to light or maybe Neon will elaborate more on them if her book ever gets released.

The full album has basically leaked this last year from her selling the songs, other than a few.

1. Sweat

2. My Hand

3. Alien

4. India

5. Fly*

6. Dare U

7. Help

8. Get Over You

9. Bad Dog

10. Gold

11. Where R U*

12. Trees*

13. Zombay*

14. Prisoners*

15. Silly Girl

16. Love U Betta

17. Picasso

18. Blue Kisses

19. Neon Flux*

You do realize Neon Hitch is a liar? She will probs write a book based on made up lies.

On 6/4/2021 at 1:50 AM, NeonHitched said:

You do realize Neon Hitch is a liar? She will probs write a book based on made up lies.

She will probs never finish it.

But she might sell some drafts years later.

She's still selling songs, a friend of mine asked for prices from older Eleutheromaniac/Light Touch songs, i'll share the prices once she replies if anyone still wants. I still want some from this era as well! 

On 6/5/2021 at 8:21 PM, neonbear said:

She's still selling songs, a friend of mine asked for prices from older Eleutheromaniac/Light Touch songs, i'll share the prices once she replies if anyone still wants. I still want some from this era as well! 

Same, but I ain't giving her a $ for something that might end up on Spotify. We know how she works lol

On 5/27/2021 at 3:36 AM, Lonely Planet said:

1. Sweat

2. My Hand

3. Alien

4. India

5. Fly*

6. Dare U

7. Help

8. Get Over You

9. Bad Dog

10. Gold

11. Where R U*

12. Trees*

13. Zombay*

14. Prisoners*

15. Silly Girl

16. Love U Betta

17. Picasso

18. Blue Kisses

19. Neon Flux*

I once asked the Warner Bros Marketing EVP, like what really happened with Neon Hitch?! He didn't say much but responded 'something thing doesn't work out. and she is one of them.'  the didn't want to talk more on it lol. i assume the singles didn't chart like they expected, all drama behind the scenes, producers and her manager. i can tell Neon will be difficult to work with as well.

can someone share BBS links? please

On 5/25/2021 at 2:22 PM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Her career makes me so sad... Beg Borrow & Steal really could’ve been one of the best pop albums of the decade. 

can i have the link? i wanna hear whole album