Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

On 9/1/2021 at 10:12 AM, Lonely Planet said:

Imagine if she actually performs any of those mumble demos from that mixtape. How embarsssing.

She thought they deserved lyric videos, so...

Just wondering, would she have the right to perform unreleased songs (e.g. I'm doin me)?

7 hours ago, pollafideo said:

She thought they deserved lyric videos, so...

Just wondering, would she have the right to perform unreleased songs (e.g. I'm doin me)?

Yes, she sang "Salt & Honey" & "Colors" ("No Angels" as well) years before the release or leak of those.

She just released another edm collab. In fact the better stuff we may be getting for the next months/years will be Sam Trocki collab ones. Can't wait for "Mrs Monday". 

On 9/4/2021 at 11:06 PM, neonbear said:

Yes, she sang "Salt & Honey" & "Colors" ("No Angels" as well) years before the release or leak of those.

Then she better make a gypsy mix (or whatever style she'll do) for Sweat

i listened to salt & honey for the first time in a while today & it both pissed me off & made me sad. It was so much money i spent on that song for it to be shite quality but sad cuz her potential is just there not being used. and when it is being used its used for those ugly freestyles ??

15 hours ago, 301 said:

i listened to salt & honey for the first time in a while today & it both pissed me off & made me sad. It was so much money i spent on that song for it to be shite quality but sad cuz her potential is just there not being used. and when it is being used its used for those ugly freestyles ??

The producers are keeping the better versions for them till she pays it. She should save her money and sue them cuz she's the writter, right? ?

3 hours ago, neonbear said:

The producers are keeping the better versions for them till she pays it. She should save her money and sue them cuz she's the writter, right? ?

You can't sue someone just because you can't afford the production fees lmao.

She made a massive mistake not signing with another label in 2014, even if it was an indie one. 

23 hours ago, neonbear said:

they let her release Colors. I’m sure they don’t want to just give away their hard work for free in producing those songs without getting a cut. They know Neon isn’t gonna pull in any streams based on her recent work. Why should they give her charity.

On 9/11/2021 at 1:30 PM, Lonely Planet said:

they let her release Colors. I’m sure they don’t want to just give away their hard work for free in producing those songs without getting a cut. They know Neon isn’t gonna pull in any streams based on her recent work. Why should they give her charity.

That's good in parts. If songs like "No Angels" comes out, i don't there will be many more fan demanded songs to come, not in the same well produced way. So i understand why they are keeping it.

9 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

You have it already 

The point is the official releases, which may happen soon since she's rehearsing unreelased songs from that era.

7 hours ago, neonbear said:

The point is the official releases, which may happen soon since she's rehearsing unreelased songs from that era.

I wouldn’t count on it. She’s allowed to do whatever she wants when its live, releasing the songs are a different matter entirely. 

Even Lana has played unreleased songs live and they’re still yet to see the light of day. 

8 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

someone is selling her songs on discord I wonder if they have doin me *1st version* or zombie final:nails: I'd kill for these bops

No one has Doin Me, apart from the person who leaked the snippet in 2012. And a final version of Zombie is non existent. Just another demo with lyrics on the pre-chorus idr 

2 hours ago, Pale Blue Light said:

No one has Doin Me, apart from the person who leaked the snippet in 2012. And a final version of Zombie is non existent. Just another demo with lyrics on the pre-chorus idr 

Curious about this version of "Zombie", is there anything else missing from BBS era? I still want that 2006-2007 full albums tho.

On 9/14/2021 at 9:54 PM, Pale Blue Light said:

lots of her songs have been circulating since 2011 and doin me is not even rare... I think they just dont wanna leak it apparently 
btw she said she do has a final version for zombie so...

1 hour ago, lewisbennett1 said:

What songs are being sold?

https://dbree.org/v/047be4