Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

1 hour ago, Nigel Hitch said:

lots of her songs have been circulating since 2011 and doin me is not even rare... I think they just dont wanna leak it apparently 
btw she said she do has a final version for zombie so...

https://dbree.org/v/047be4

I just don’t think Doing Me is one of them, I’ve never once seen anyone claim to have it other than the account that leaked it and they don’t even reply to anyone asking about it so we’re definitely not getting it any time soon. 

Well if she really does have a final version, she clearly hasn’t sold it cos the only version circulating is one with empty verses and a new pre-chorus.  

I wish we had a full version of Cocaine but again its another one she doesn’t have. 

4 hours ago, Pale Blue Light said:

I just don’t think Doing Me is one of them, I’ve never once seen anyone claim to have it other than the account that leaked it and they don’t even reply to anyone asking about it so we’re definitely not getting it any time soon. 

Well if she really does have a final version, she clearly hasn’t sold it cos the only version circulating is one with empty verses and a new pre-chorus.  

I wish we had a full version of Cocaine but again its another one she doesn’t have. 

I thought the snippet of Doin Me (pop version) came from her website/soundcloud when she was asking fans what single to choose next she uploaded clips of Gold and Doin Me.

I highly doubt there’s a finished version for Zombie since she has said it was always unfinished demo sent to Kesha. If there is someone buy it and leak it :makeup:

5 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

lots of her songs have been circulating since 2011 and doin me is not even rare... I think they just dont wanna leak it apparently 
btw she said she do has a final version for zombie so...

https://dbree.org/v/047be4

that snippet is called Prisoners and it was uploaded to dbree back in February https://dbree.org/v/956c8c

17 hours ago, NeonHitched said:

This girl smokes so much her singing voice is gone. She’s just gonna mumble jumbo and talk-sing the whole way through.

Actually a lot of singers smoke. It’s kind of nice to see she’s actually working on putting together a show. I guess the book is scrapped? She hasn’t mentioned it in a while.

Someone thankfully posted a bunch of snippets of her show on her instagram stories.
It did seem to be a bit crowded, and the setlist seemed kinda fun. It was just nice to see her on stage again.

13 hours ago, 301 said:

Someone thankfully posted a bunch of snippets of her show on her instagram stories.
It did seem to be a bit crowded, and the setlist seemed kinda fun. It was just nice to see her on stage again.

Agree! Good to see her voice is still there. It's odd that she (apparently) didn't sing anything from Anarchy/Reincarnation.

1 hour ago, pollafideo said:

Agree! Good to see her voice is still there. It's odd that she (apparently) didn't sing anything from Anarchy/Reincarnation.

Only the intro from Reincarnation and "Freedom" from Anarchy. Haven't heard "F U Betta" as well. But it was bigger than i thought it would be, 13 songs it seems.

I was there! 🙂 It was a really great atmosphere, especially as she had most of her family there supporting and the venue felt quite small and intimate. Neon was looking really healthy & her boyfriend even brought Freedom along, who was just a bundle of smiles 😁 She mentioned how it's been 4 years since she last performed on stage. She also paid tribute to Amy with a cover of "Stronger Than Me". I brought my DSLR to take a few photos and videos, which I'll upload onto Insta at some point 

On 9/16/2021 at 1:37 AM, Pale Blue Light said:

Did this version of "Zombie" leaked? I'm still waiting for "Bad Girl".

On 11/26/2021 at 6:18 PM, pollafideo said:

If any of you want to watch her new show, you can on Jan 3. For 7$. You're not supposed to record it, so keep your eyes open lol

https://www.arevea.com/event/neon-hitch-homecoming-concert-uk-03JAN2022

not to be a bitch but is anyone actually gonna spend money on this? if you are can you 23C02D it & 23-UP L0@D it for us thanks.

On 1/1/2022 at 9:53 AM, 301 said:

not to be a bitch but is anyone actually gonna spend money on this? if you are can you 23C02D it & 23-UP L0@D it for us thanks.

I'm guessing nobody did lol

(sharing half of the show on her stories probably didn't help)