Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

On 1/15/2022 at 2:31 PM, DirtyBlonde said:

Does anyone have a full version of Neon Flux? The one I have cuts off?

also share your BB&S covers 

what's neon flux? I've been so far up bonnie mckee's ass i haven't kept up with anyone else lately

On 9/21/2022 at 7:26 AM, 301 said:

what's neon flux? I've been so far up bonnie mckee's ass i haven't kept up with anyone else lately

I second this.

Also I just realised I'm missing So simple, can any kind soul share?

She just did an Instagram live and she was drunk as hell, crying all over the place at the beginning, talking about how much she's not over Benny. She revealed she is anti-vaccine, so I guess that's a confirmation that I'm never giving her money again. She also showed off her c-section scar and got topless to show off her breast implant surgery scars. It was a fucking mess.

On 11/5/2022 at 4:16 AM, Beauty King said:

She just did an Instagram live and she was drunk as hell, crying all over the place at the beginning, talking about how much she's not over Benny. She revealed she is anti-vaccine, so I guess that's a confirmation that I'm never giving her money again. She also showed off her c-section scar and got topless to show off her breast implant surgery scars. It was a fucking mess.

I don't think she was drunk but unstable. I wish her well, but god is she chaotic.

Also, she's apparently trying to sell released songs now.

Spoiler

314699261-568705304943155-1603602939702628737-n

On 11/12/2022 at 8:25 PM, DirtyBlonde said:

I’m so curious which songs she’s willing to put on her Christmas burned CD 😆

She's not selling songs from 2019 era which i was curious abt (Bad Girl/Tell Ya Friends/Peter Pan etc) cuz she may release it. But she's selling Eleutheromaniac outtakes case people ask for it, the album contains 10. I wonder if people will rip it or trade, i wish. I miss her releases and i was really hoping for her to release "Queen" and "Lose My Head" to Light Touch project.

On 11/12/2022 at 1:24 PM, pollafideo said:

I don't think she was drunk but unstable. I wish her well, but god is she chaotic.

Also, she's apparently trying to sell released songs now.

Hide contents

314699261-568705304943155-1603602939702628737-n

People just wanna spend and give her money w/o knowing which songs were fucking released already ugh

On 11/5/2022 at 12:16 AM, Beauty King said:

The anti-vaccine thing it's bad cuz she may not going tour on other countries. And the benny thing it's really confusing, there's alot no one knows. People says she cheated on him and he stopped working w/ her and won't give her the rights of her masters until she pays for it. But they took a pic together in 2019 in Miami and then she shaded him and Selena saying she was supposed to sing that collab and now she's missing him. Like WHAT

On 11/16/2022 at 4:22 AM, neonbear said:

People says she cheated on him and he stopped working w/ her

I always thought she wrote F U Betta to Benny. Her tweets at the time suggested so.

On 11/16/2022 at 4:22 AM, neonbear said:

and won't give her the rights of her masters until she pays for it.

That's reasonable. It's not like being the singer/songwriter gives you full rights to a finished product many people have worked on (ahem).

What are those Eleutheromaniac outtakes tho? I hope she doesn't try to sneak Replay in there :troll:

21 hours ago, pollafideo said:

I always thought she wrote F U Betta to Benny. Her tweets at the time suggested so.

That's reasonable. It's not like being the singer/songwriter gives you full rights to a finished product many people have worked on (ahem).

What are those Eleutheromaniac outtakes tho? I hope she doesn't try to sneak Replay in there :troll:

Songs produced between 2013-2015. Some produced with Billy Mann (Salt & Honey) and Dsign (No Angels). We don't have snippets, only titles from this era. And we're also missing "Airstreams" and "Freebird" from Eleutheromaniac album (only, finally) and "Lose My Head" and "Queen" from Light Touch.

6 hours ago, 301 said:

She has an EP “coming” called rebirth. Let’s see how that goes.

Any news on the cover or tracklist? I've been on her fanbase for 7 years now and i saw at least 5 projects being rejected unfornately and the reason it's not clear still, producers maybe? There was supposed to be a Reincarnation II thing/mixtape and a freestyle ep (which songs like "Tell Ya Friends") on 2019 and then she posted a tracklist from another project when she moved to UK with titles like "Growing Pains" and "Luxury". And she tweeted some weeks ago about droping some droplets songs and then another album with a new song called "Green Light" on it.

1 hour ago, 301 said:

there is the cover but no track listing yet

Wow, that's her best cover! Really excited about this one like i haven't been in a while. Oh, and there's also the physical albums with unreleaseds in hitchmas. We're being served!