Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

I need a mass leak from her! Lately I’ve been obsessed with her music… feels I’m in the same headspace this time in my life. Looove the way she interpolates pop and the gypsy/tribal sounds! Such a unique sound… and the themes of her songs are so inspiring. Makes me wanna take a bus and travel the world freely with no attachments 

Not that into her earlier stuff though. I love electro pop but nothing special or unique there, could have been done by Kesha, Porcelain, Kerli or even Natalia Kills. :crossed:

Born To Be Remembered is her best work and I will die on that hill :true: very emotional and dreamy 

Anyone have a good BBS fan tracklist / link??? I made a little EP some early songs in HQ and i want to add other good album tracks (prod. by benny or whoever was doing her stuff at the time) to it…. 

Bad Dog

Fuck u Betta

Sex Tape (Push Rewind) 

Poisoned With Love

Get Over U 

BBS would have been such a good album :crai:

14417469274.gif

On 6/2/2023 at 12:18 PM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Anyone have a good BBS fan tracklist / link??? I made a little EP some early songs in HQ and i want to add other good album tracks (prod. by benny or whoever was doing her stuff at the time) to it…. 

Bad Dog

Fuck u Betta

Sex Tape (Push Rewind) 

Poisoned With Love

Get Over U 

BBS would have been such a good album :crai:

I'm not using one but you could have a solid tracklist with these + all released songs.

1. India
  2. Theme Song
  3. Picasso
  4. Sweat
  5. Dare U 2 Love Me
  6. I’m Doing Me
  7. Zombie
  8. Blue Kisses

I really miss her old music and leaks. Should we make a petition and/or get together, save some money and buy unreleaseds? I mean it's been 2+ years without full lenghts and leaks

Just reiterating that I don't think anyone should give money to her anymore. She's not a good person for a whole host of reasons.

Still can't get over her stupid ass randomly coming out as an anti-vaxxer during a drunken Instagram live where she pulled out her tits and randomly started chatting with her ex-boyfriend's sister.

yeah she got progressively messier over time. I do believe she is extremely talented & has such a beautiful voice but given her history i'm very over her now.

On 6/26/2023 at 6:22 PM, Beauty King said:

Just reiterating that I don't think anyone should give money to her anymore. She's not a good person for a whole host of reasons.

Still can't get over her stupid ass randomly coming out as an anti-vaxxer during a drunken Instagram live where she pulled out her tits and randomly started chatting with her ex-boyfriend's sister.

Wait what? :rip:

On 11/4/2022 at 11:16 PM, Beauty King said:

She just did an Instagram live and she was drunk as hell, crying all over the place at the beginning, talking about how much she's not over Benny. She revealed she is anti-vaccine, so I guess that's a confirmation that I'm never giving her money again. She also showed off her c-section scar and got topless to show off her breast implant surgery scars. It was a fucking mess.

12 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Wait what? :rip:

yeah she was saying that she didn't believe in the vaccine and then later on was like thank god theyre opening up for unvaxxed people to enter the US soon cuz she's been waiting to come back

10 hours ago, 301 said:

yeah she was saying that she didn't believe in the vaccine and then later on was like thank god theyre opening up for unvaxxed people to enter the US soon cuz she's been waiting to come back

So she can make more trash music because UK producers refuse to work with her :fabcat:

at this point i just think she's difficult to work with and is ungrateful? She always seemed so sweet in person and through these last few years shes shown alot of what shes actually like & it just doesn't seem like someone that's pleasant to work with.

So what is everyones BBS tracklists?

1. Sweat

2. Zombay

3. India

4. Fly

5. My Hand

6. Dare U

7. Alien

8. Trees

9. Silly Girl

10. Bad Dog

11. Fuck U Betta