Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Oh, I didn't know "Tongue Tied" had leaked. "You Don't Know Me" is actually called "The New Black," from 2008, and "Solemate" is just called "Shoe Hump," it was supposedly on a promo label CD. :)

Tongue Tied is the most recent leak, actually. Someone posted it on Youtube in November of last year, then quietly abandoned the account. Not a ton of people know it's out yet. As for You Don't Know Me and Solemate, I appreciate the info.  :kiss:

It makes me so happy that this thread has been successful in such a short time! If you need help with the master tumblr BK, I'd be more than willing to do whatever you'd like for it. 

I may need help at some point a little down the road, but I'll see what I can pull together on my own over the coming weekend. It'll mainly be an issue of wrangling the storage space for everything and waiting for things to upload, since I'm working off of a seven year old iMac. If any issues arise, I'll keep you in mind.

Tongue Tied is the most recent leak, actually. Someone posted it on Youtube in November of last year, then quietly abandoned the account. Not a ton of people know it's out yet. As for You Don't Know Me and Solemate, I appreciate the info.  :kiss:

No problem! :kiss:

Currently obsessed with Blow Ur House Down - what a catchy song. I've found a handful of the songs from that list by now, but I'd still really love to work on a tumblr for her with someone! I can kickstart it if anyone's interested in helping out. 

14417469274.gif

Currently obsessed with Blow Ur House Down - what a catchy song. I've found a handful of the songs from that list

I posted a some of them on this Soundcloud, back when they were still mostly unleaked. A couple of them have hit their download limits, but most of them are still up and running. Excuse the account name, as it was created by a friend of mine.  :icant:

I recommend Talk Talk, Sex Tape (Push Rewind) and More Than Friends if you're looking for more catchy ones. They're my personal favorites.

Does anyone have Neon playlists? I made one. :cuteface:

tumblr_mhm6s33Nf71r5umu6o1_1280.png

I don't have playlists, just the usual unreleased compilation with everything on there, heavenly organized. Yours look good, like a beautiful EP.

I don't have playlists, just the usual unreleased compilation with everything on there, heavenly organized. Yours look good, like a beautiful EP.

Thank you! That's what I was trying to achieve. :cuteface:

Ugh. Madrigal was right, we needed this emoticon.  :cuteface:  :cuteface:  :cuteface:

Baby V, or anyone in here good with artwork-editing, can you take the following picture for me & put "Out of This World" in the space where "Love U Betta" used to be, in the same font as her name? In a pretty purple or red, please! Red like her hair or purple like her lips. Preferably purple. All I know how to do is remove text from pictures (actually, I don't even know how to do that. I just white-boxed out the "Love U Betta" text since the background is white... thank god for that) and I'm hardly good at that. 

tumblr_mhm97bq5AU1r5umu6o1_1280.png

14417469274.gif

I haven't been a "fan" fan in forever, but I think I might have stumbled upon some interesting tracklisting details. . . Please don't think I'm  sure about this, cuz I'm not, but it would make some sense. 

1. Bad Dog
  2. Silly Girl
  3. Poisoned With Love
  4. Picasso
  5. I Like Boy
  6. Sweat
  7. Gold 
  8. Get Over You
  9. My Hand
  10. Get Over You
  11. Lost Weekend

Not sure, and again, I kinda doubt it's perfect, but at least it's a hope.  :magikarp: 

I haven't been a "fan" fan in forever, but I think I might have stumbled upon some interesting tracklisting details. . . Please don't think I'm  sure about this, cuz I'm not, but it would make some sense. 

1. Bad Dog
  2. Silly Girl
  3. Poisoned With Love
  4. Picasso
  5. I Like Boy
  6. Sweat
  7. Gold 
  8. Get Over You
  9. My Hand
  10. Get Over You
  11. Lost Weekend

Not sure, and again, I kinda doubt it's perfect, but at least it's a hope.  :magikarp: 

I don't think "Silly Girl" would make the album. There's no confirmation that "Picasso" and "My Hand" are real songs considering that the one person that claims to have them could easily have made up the titles (like he's done before and I think you know who I am mentioning). There's also a song called "Zombie" that would make the debut album, but it's apparently shelved now.

I don't think "Silly Girl" would make the album. There's no confirmation that "Picasso" and "My Hand" are real songs considering that the one person that claims to have them could easily have made up the titles (like he's done before and I think you know who I am mentioning). There's also a song called "Zombie" that would make the debut album, but it's apparently shelved now.

Well, she's done "My Hand" live, right? I'm not sure, but I think I've seen at least two videos of it...

Of course I know who you're mentioning. :P And I'm sure he could have, but the urge in me to believe is insanely strong. :magikarp:

What happened to "Zombie?" :( It's supposed to be really good, and I heard she really liked it. 

Well, she's done "My Hand" live, right? I'm not sure, but I think I've seen at least two videos of it...

Of course I know who you're mentioning. :P And I'm sure he could have, but the urge in me to believe is insanely strong. :magikarp:

What happened to "Zombie?" :( It's supposed to be really good, and I heard she really liked it. 

I am not sure about the live videos. "Zombie" is a good track and I think it would make the album, but I meant that I think the album is shelved actually. I don't know, I heart something about it not being released anymore. It's a pity.

1. Bad Dog
  2. Silly Girl
  3. Poisoned With Love
  4. Picasso
  5. I Like Boy
  6. Sweat
  7. Gold 
  8. Get Over You
  9. My Hand
  10. Get Over You
  11. Lost Weekend

Why would Get Over You be on there twice? :P 

I really don't even care if it would be tbh.. I just want an album from her already. :( 

I am not sure about the live videos. "Zombie" is a good track and I think it would make the album, but I meant that I think the album is shelved actually. I don't know, I heart something about it not being released anymore. It's a pity.

Wait, have you heard Zombie?? Has that surfaced? 

14417469274.gif

Here's one of them: 

:cuteface:

I bet you're right, but it's still sad. :(

And no, HDB, "Zombie" hasn't surfaced yet. 

So what the hell would happen if they decide to not release the album?? What kind of bullshit that would be..

Like, if they don't even want to release it, what was the point in even signing her? Ugh. 

14417469274.gif