Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Here's one of them: 

:cuteface:

I bet you're right, but it's still sad. :(

And no, HDB, "Zombie" hasn't surfaced yet. 

Thanks, Madrigal! I haven't seen that yet! :O It sounds good, I like it.

So what the hell would happen if they decide to not release the album?? What kind of bullshit that would be..

Like, if they don't even want to release it, what was the point in even signing her? Ugh. 

That's so pointless in fact. But maybe the label is just being a bitch by not investing in her or anything and delaying the album because that costs a damn load of money, so they'd rather give the money and attention to someone who's being more successful at the moment. It's unquestionable that Neon has been having label problems considering people have been waiting for the album since 2009 and it never came out.

It's sad that she "needed" the release a free EP with someone who worked with her for free too, at least it's good. :(

That's so pointless in fact. But maybe the label is just being a bitch by not investing in her or anything and delaying the album because that costs a damn load of money, so they'd rather give the money and attention to someone who's being more successful at the moment. It's unquestionable that Neon has been having label problems considering people have been waiting for the album since 2009 and it never came out.

I know! There was her first deal, which resulted in all those tantalizing titles you can see on BMI which we will never, ever hear. That's where we got the video for "Derek," and a few other very old songs. Now she's signed to Warner Bros., and even though we've gotten plenty of singles, obviously she's not going anywhere. :defeated:

she is working on the album, it's finished BUT she said that some songs will deen some re-work

I can't at Warner, but maybe i'ts good for her, she was all over the place when she started, she was like Lana, a little hipster girl but the delay on her album made people lost the interest.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

she is working on the album, it's finished BUT she said that some songs will deen some re-work

I can't at Warner, but maybe i'ts good for her, she was all over the place when she started, she was like Lana, a little hipster girl but the delay on her album made people lost the interest.

Not really...something went amuck with her first deal, with Mike Skinner's label. Not to say Warner is clear of blame, because obviously they've done plenty of things wrong, but it's way more complicated than the whole "hipster-girl-gets-overlooked-for-not-being-top-40-enough."

Also, I have recently received confirmation from a very trustworthy source that "Picasso" is indeed real, and was being worked on as recently as last year! :O

MAYBE WE'LL ALL ACTUALLY GET TO HEAR IT. :deadbanana:

I have:

Blow Your House Down

Breathe You

Bubble Based Mainpass

Cocaine

Deja Vu

Derek

Genuinity

Glow

Lonely

More Than Friends

My Book

On the Move

One Step Ahead

Sex Tape (Push Rewind)

Talk Talk

That Little Phaze

Tongue Tied

Voodoo

You Don't Know Me

BzhmW.png

Click Click, Human, So Simple, Picasso & a Voodoo snippet have leaked. The irony though I just got Click Click like 3 weeks ago.  :toofunny:  Whatever. Picasso is the only new one for me & it's great :party:

Oh in other news there's other songs of hers that are circulating. 

Voodoo (Full)

All Alone (Acoustic Demo)

now we can get more new stuff cause I'd appreciate if all my Neon stuff would not leak at once  :deadbanana:

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

Click Click, Human, So Simple, Picasso & a Voodoo snippet have leaked. The irony though I just got Click Click like 3 weeks ago.  :toofunny:  Whatever. Picasso is the only new one for me & it's great :party:

Oh in other news there's other songs of hers that are circulating. 

Voodoo (Full)

All Alone (Acoustic Demo)

now we can get more new stuff cause I'd appreciate if all my Neon stuff would not leak at once  :deadbanana:

Voodoo leaked in full over a week ago onto soundcloud...

Picasso is the only NEWLY leaked one

BzhmW.png