Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Does anyone have a legit 320 or purchased iTunes copy of Silly Girl? 

nope and I didn't even know that I don't have that song bc I kinda hate it lol

The masterpost is missing Hello (Final), Can't Behave Myself, All About Timing, No Warning, Be My God, Wake N Bake, Alien.

I'll upload my files then... bUt I don't have alien

NEON IS OUT HERE SELLING HER OWN UNRELEASED I CANT

dm her on insta if you interested girls

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

NEON IS OUT HERE SELLING HER OWN UNRELEASED I CANT

dm her on insta if you interested girls

Yeah, we know. It's not the first time she's announced it and she's already sold a lot. It's why the recent leaks happened (Downtown, Last Chapter, Alien, etc.).

She actually wasn’t selling Alien, people had that before she was selling.

I know that. I'm just saying that her selling stuff flooded the market and either directly or indirectly caused all those leaks.

Yeah, we know. It's not the first time she's announced it and she's already sold a lot. It's why the recent leaks happened (Downtown, Last Chapter, Alien, etc.).

Idk why you’re moody. I posted here about it because nobody did, “we know” lol weird flex but ok

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I know that. I'm just saying that her selling stuff flooded the market and either directly or indirectly caused all those leaks.

It was only 2 lol and people had Alien and a few others for years. Downtown leaked cause she was literally selling it for $25 and Last Chapter leaked cause Melanie fans. She literally has like another 100 unreleased a lot of titles people don’t even know.

Idk why you’re moody. I posted here about it because nobody did, “we know” lol weird flex but ok

I mean, if you bothered to look back like two or three pages, you'd see that it has been posted about before, pretty extensively.  :deadbanana:

It was only 2 lol and people had Alien and a few others for years. Downtown leaked cause she was literally selling it for $25 and Last Chapter leaked cause Melanie fans. She literally has like another 100 unreleased a lot of titles people don’t even know.

She only sold two songs or....? 'Cause I've heard it's at least a dozen new tracks that are now circulating because of her selling.

I mean, if you bothered to look back like two or three pages, you'd see that it has been posted about before, pretty extensively.  :deadbanana:

She only sold two songs or....? 'Cause I've heard it's at least a dozen new tracks that are now circulating because of her selling.

and which songs would those be? besides Let Go and Take a Breath.

Why would she sell a song that isn’t her just so Melanie fans can leak another one.

She still co-wrote it, and still has it (that recent Instagram story showing all those files on her computer). She doesn't want to sell it because it's not her song, it's Melanie but I wish she would. I doubt she has permission from all these songwriters and producers who helped her make all these songs she's selling so it's a bit hypocritical to not sell A Thousand Words just because it's someone else's song that she helped make. 

And I don't think she cares if the songs she sell leak, she knows what she's doing lmao.