Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Can fans use their 301 necklaces to get access to custom content? 

Any videos where her music is playing in the background should technically count as concerts, meaning all necklace holders get them for free!

No one paying for her Onlyfans unless she has unleaked music playing in the background. We would like to hear A Thousand Words studio. :teehee:

This one sounds pretty good tho, but not her best...

She ready to scam some cock.

the bio tho omg lol, i still can't believe

Can fans use their 301 necklaces to get access to custom content?

The only thing they get is went to concerts for free, but festivais (which was the only thing she was making last years) wasn't included, so they had to pay to see her as well

Just be patient. She doesn’t owe you anything. She just released an album last year. Usually artists take 2-3 years between albums. Considering her last album before Reincarnation was Anarchy in 2016.

She said she has other new stuff coming soon. We have been in quarantine for 3 months and she’s back home in Wales with a broken laptop. What do you expect her to be able to do right now. We wouldn’t have gotten the leaks if Neon didn’t sell to her fans. Why not show a little bit of gratitude for finally getting some of these songs.

It’s unfortunate she doesn’t have the control to properly release most of her music. I guess that is what she gets for being blacklisted in the industry. But at least we are getting to hear it somehow.

Oh, i'm really grateful for her still trying to release stuff after what she went through, but yeah thanks for the reply. I agree with you

I have always wondered what she did to get blacklisted :hdu:

Some ppl said she cheated on Benny (the one who helped her get a label and got the rights over her songs) with that singer fron Gym Class Heroes back to 2010s, she also called Selena, Katy and Kesha muppets (or something like that) and there's also "Warner Blvd" that she played on TV telling what she went through under her old label, but i'm not sure about that all.

She also shaded Kesha and Benny, and then when everything she did flopped she switched like faggotz and said "What me and Benny had was real" "Kesha is my sister, I love her" type of shit.

Omg when did she shade Kesha? I feel betrayed I keep sticking up for this heifer just to look like a clown  :toofunny:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Feels so good listening to Revolution in m4a tho, it reminds me why i loved her at first sight, Eleutheromaniac deserved at least an ep or playlist with the ones she's allowed to release like "Walk" and the ones that it's already out :(

Since when did Kesha record Click Click

It's a joke based off the fact that Click Click sounds a lot like Kiss N' Tell.

She didn’t, she just had a writing credit on it.

It's Kesha's mom, Pebe, who has a writing credit on it. Kesha herself doesn't have one.