Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

On 6/21/2020 at 8:00 AM, Sulfer said:

I have this recording of No Angels https://wi.to/0e21a6d2512313e7, is it the one you found or is there any other? Also can you link me to that instagram fanpage please

Is this one!!! The page is called NeonHitchMusicUpdates on instagram

On 6/21/2020 at 10:02 AM, Doja Cat said:

She tweeted something against Selena and Benny then stans attacked her so she deleted everything

That's it, do you believe Neon really helped writing it or? I guess so, bc i've never saw her spoke like this via tweet or in general, only in lives where sbe's having emotional breakdowns

On 6/21/2020 at 5:24 AM, Doja Cat said:

I don't trust a single word she says about Benny, one second she shades him second she says what they had together was real and magical.

I don't think he did anything to Ryn, she disappeared because of sexual assault

And I never heard that rumor about charli

Is there a place where i can read this thing about Ryn tho?

On 6/21/2020 at 10:20 AM, Heartbreak High said:

I think she tried to say it was very similar lyrics she wrote with Benny on another demo.

That's it and she was also interested in working with Balvin before this song even exist, she spoke about it on tnat interview that she promised like 3 albums in a year lol

On 6/21/2020 at 5:24 AM, Doja Cat said:

I don't trust a single word she says about Benny, one second she shades him second she says what they had together was real and magical.

I don't think he did anything to Ryn, she disappeared because of sexual assault

And I never heard that rumor about charli

What about that lyric video for Yard Sale and the bad guy looks so similar to him? And there's also the "Let Go" lyric which she ways she had a bf who doesn't love her, he just wanted to have her

Is this one!!! The page is called NeonHitchMusicUpdates on instagram

That'a it, do you believe Neon really helped writing it or? I guess so, bc i've never saw her spoke like this via tweet or in general, only in lives where sbe's having emotional breakdowns

Is there a place where i can read this thing about Ryn tho?

That's it and she was also interested in working with Balvin befire this song even exist, she spoke about it on tnat interview that she promised like 3 albums in a year lol

What about that lyric video for Yard Sale and the bad guy looks so similar to him? And there's also the "Let Go" lyric which she ways she had a bf who doesn't love her, he just wanted to have her, so i mean...SHADE (but yeah, she's kinda bipolar)

Ryn recently went live on Instagram and said the reason she left the label was sexual assault, she had to sign nda and stuff idk someone posted it in Ryn's thread. And honestly I think Neon is just reaching and hoping for a scandal cause she has nothing left to loose, and only attention she can get these days is through scandals and being shady towards people.

Party Song: March 16 2010

Tongue Tied: March 26 2010

Sweat: March 2010

Pink: March 2010

Rainbows: April 2010

Where R U: April 2010

Miracle

Hearts Don't Sleep

Bad Dog: August 22 2010

Poisoned With Love: August 25 2010

Get Over U: September 30 2010

Silly Girl: December 2010 (she did 17 songs with Switch)

Take A Breath: October 2013

Sweat: March 2010

Pink: March 2010

Miracle

Hearts Don't Sleep

Bad Dog: August 22 2010

We don't have 3 of it, unfornately. Do you?

Sweat: March 2010

Pink: March 2010

Miracle

Hearts Don't Sleep

Bad Dog: August 22 2010

Miracle, Vroom Vroom, Only Young Once and Hearts Don't Sleep are from 2009. 

i was checking her natal chart now i feel like i understand her  :poordat:  :hdu:

sun is gemini, she seems soo outta place and messy because she changes her mind like every hour

moon is sagittarius, expansive nature, needs variety and change, loves traveling (her india travel as a teenager)

mercury in gemini: witty, verbal, ''a bored Mercury in Gemini will stir up drama, just to make things more interesting.''

cancer venus: vulnerable heart, emotional af, she goes deep in love until hurt, wants real intimacy. (she always talks about her family)

capricorn mars: ambitious and hard worker!!

pisces jupiter: sensible, empath, charming!

aries north node: she came to be original, to lead, to speak her mind

libra south node: tries to please the rest forgetting herself

chiron in gemini: her wound this encanation is that she feels like her message isn't heard, that nobody understands her..

i'm connecting this to her lyrics and.. now i love her even more  :wub: misunderstood queen

She will never be mainstream again after getting blacklisted.

But she could be an alternative singer with a bigger fanbase, just like Allie X, Ryn Weaver, Foxes and Sky Ferreira

Nah, her career is beyond repair and she only has herself to blame.

Oh, the cold truth...

I don't think she'll ever be a commercially huge artist or anything but she could probably have a big cult following if she put more effort into her career again. I feel like she's too messy.

Sameeee, she's knows many ppl in this industry, but she doesn't have not even a featuring with others (i mean, in general), she should at least collab with other "flop" artists like Bonnie, Porcelain, Kerli or Poison Ivory. Kim Petras follows her tho and i don't think she doesn't even know who she is