Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

What led to her being blacklisted?

I guess it was Neon herself, after the indiegogo thing and her fight with her ex menager who took her from Warner, before it she used to have like a good percent of fans still.

I guess it was Neon herself, after the indiegogo thing and her fight with her ex menager who took her from Warner, before it she used to have like a good percent of fans still.

But like any details on the reasons you mentioned? I don’t know anything about indiegogo or her manager.

14417469274.gif

But like any details on the reasons you mentioned? I don’t know anything about indiegogo or her manager.

She claimed her old manager signed the publishing contract with Kobalt in her own name so Neon never received any of the royalties for Yard Sale / 301 or Happy Neon and she refused to give her access to them afterwards. However they were recently updated on YouTube Music so IDK if thats still the case. 

She also seems to think the same manager took the Yard Sale music video down as ransom. 

She probably took what she was owed tbh. I doubt Neon is easy to manage. 

She claimed her old manager signed the publishing contract with Kobalt in her own name so Neon never received any of the royalties for Yard Sale / 301 or Happy Neon and she refused to give her access to them afterwards. However they were recently updated on YouTube Music so IDK if thats still the case.

She also seems to think the same manager took the Yard Sale music video down as ransom.

She probably took what she was owed tbh. I doubt Neon is easy to manage.

That's it, thank you!

It's not because she's of my favorite singers, but let's be serious she's tbe artist with the best unreleaseds i know

Wonder why she and Billy Mann never released that ep, they snaoped with "Salt & Honey"

Dunno how you can ask that when her entire career is built around scrapped releases lmao. (Plus it was just a momentary idea, she wasn’t actually planning on it)

Dunno how you can ask that when her entire career is built around scrapped releases lmao. (Plus it was just a momentary idea, she wasn’t actually planning on it)

yeah that EP wasn't really a thing, the billy mann tracks were meant for the album before eleutheromaniac in 2014 with fred ball, dsign and jon bellion, i remember she wanted to call that Freedom, i read an interview where she stated she had so many songs recorded that she wanted to released 2 albums and one was called freedom

https://twitter.com/neonhitch/status/441740689089392640

https://twitter.com/neonhitch/status/428370083216257024

She needs some to HELP HER. I know she can be a handful and won't listen to anyone but someone needs to let her know that she can't be this messy and expect good results. She needs to be reminded that she's digging her already deep hole deeper. She can't blame anyone but herself. Idk if it's just me but she seems to be surrounded by "yes" people. some of these single choices were not it, especially trying to tie in colors with BLM? Why? Why didn't anyone tell her not to do that?

This book probably won't happen let be real.

She won't ever be mainstream, she's too prideful for her own good to be kept on a label IF she somehow was offered a deal. Imo her best bet would've been to have kept her relationship with her fans loyal & use them for the alleged fan label she wanted to create new music that wasn't tied to old producers she obviously cant pay. BUT it's too late for that.

She could've had a loyal "flop" fan base such as allie x. shes not well known but she sells out shows & does well for who she is. It sucks that she has the talent but just can't seem to make the right choices because shes too much of a "free spirit" to make sacrifices, she like wants the world with no consequences. It's obvious that she has almost no chance to come back from all this. It just kinda is what it is with her what little left of her career she has left. imo there's not definitive way for her to bounce back from this.

I think i saw someone say they think she's bipolar? I think she might have some things. I've personally seen the way she functions and displays some ADHD like behavior. Bipolar maybe, depression & PTSD for sure. I don't want to project and say she has all these but from seeing her & spending time with her she def shows signs of them. Which might label her as difficult to work with. I'm not trying to defend her but yeah.

On 6/25/2020 at 11:24 PM, modern anxiety said:

It's called Mister Monday, she recorded it back in 2013 - and its actually pretty decent compared to his usual piss poor productions.

So after this we'll have 2 songs that should be out in 2013? Wha about "Love Motel" tho?

On 6/25/2020 at 6:16 AM, 301 said:

She needs some to HELP HER. I know she can be a handful and won't listen to anyone but someone needs to let her know that she can't be this messy and expect good results. She needs to be reminded that she's digging her already deep hole deeper. She can't blame anyone but herself. Idk if it's just me but she seems to be surrounded by "yes" people. some of these single choices were not it, especially trying to tie in colors with BLM? Why? Why didn't anyone tell her not to do that?

This book probably won't happen let be real.

She won't ever be mainstream, she's too prideful for her own good to be kept on a label IF she somehow was offered a deal. Imo her best bet would've been to have kept her relationship with her fans loyal & use them for the alleged fan label she wanted to create new music that wasn't tied to old producers she obviously cant pay. BUT it's too late for that.

She could've had a loyal "flop" fan base such as allie x. shes not well known but she sells out shows & does well for who she is. It sucks that she has the talent but just can't seem to make the right choices because shes too much of a "free spirit" to make sacrifices, she like wants the world with no consequences. It's obvious that she has almost no chance to come back from all this. It just kinda is what it is with her what little left of her career she has left. imo there's not definitive way for her to bounce back from this.

I think i saw someone say they think she's bipolar? I think she might have some things. I've personally seen the way she functions and displays some ADHD like behavior. Bipolar maybe, depression & PTSD for sure. I don't want to project and say she has all these but from seeing her & spending time with her she def shows signs of them. Which might label her as difficult to work with. I'm not trying to defend her but yeah.

True tho, she only got a assistent which work with other stuff, she should join her family that work with artsy stuff as well, her sister used to be a dj, her brother work with movies in general and her mother make paints and there's also the shows they used to make when she was a kid, so that would help her with $ part, a menager would be great as well or a label sign, like that one with Sam Trocki.

Um... no. Just because she records them, doesn't mean they are all going to see the light of day or that you are entitled to hear them lmao.

Yeah, it's just because i saw some people posting the lengh/producers/writers and part of the lyrics/dates that songs was recorded like this one and "Triumph", "Walk", "No Angels" and "Queen", all in NeonHitchWiki/Genius

Yeah, it's just because i saw some people posting the lengh/producers/writers and part of the lyrics/dates that songs was recorded like this one and "Triumph", "Walk", "No Angels" and "Queen", all in NeonHitchWiki/Genius

I'm just gonna assume you are that fansite on IG. The "We fell in love like we were children" lyrics aren't from Queen. 

On 6/28/2020 at 12:41 PM, modern anxiety said:

I'm just gonna assume you are that fansite on IG. The "We fell in love like we were children" lyrics aren't from Queen.

Maybe you're her assistent then?