Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

I feel like she only went and got pregnant so her boyfriend doesn’t kick her ass out. It looks like they have a place together. It’s probably the most secure arrangement she’s had in years since she was telling me that she was evicted from her last place in Miami and she hasn’t paid taxes in America for a while. 

I guess it's worth transcribing those tracklists, just in case those screenshots ever stop being hosted:

"Neon Valentino" album

1. Dry Your Eyes [rendered as "Dry Ur Eyes"]
2. Addicted
3. Original Rude Girl
4. So Simple
5. Find Your Luck [rendered as "Find Ur Luck"]
6. Craving
7. Slow the Fuck Down
8. Derek
9. Don't Know [rendered as "Don't Kno"]
10. Hoping

11. Move Forward
12. My (???) [Maybe "Garden"?]
13. Sugar Daddy [rendered as "Suger Daddy"]
14. Contagious Luv [rendered as "Contagios Luv"]
15. Bedroom Thoughts

Shorter album

1. Bubble Based
2. The New Black
3. Plastic Fantastic
4. I Don't Need You
5. Genuinity
6. This Song Goes Out For
7. One Step Ahead
8. True
9. Travel Card
10. On the Move

From the first album, we're missing everything other than "Derek" and "So Simple" and most of the songs weren't even registered (other than "Dry Your Eyes" and "Contagious Luv"). From the second one, we're missing "Plastic Fantastic", "I Don't Need You", "This Song Goes Out For" and "Travel Card", of which the last two were previously unknown and unregistered.

1 hour ago, Gentleman said:

Dry Ur Eyes is a cover / version of this - he is the owner of the label she was signed to at the time. 

We have a registration of that song and the only two listed writers are Neon and a DJ called Sweetie Irie. Mike Skinner doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.

3 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

We have a registration of that song and the only two listed writers are Neon and a DJ called Sweetie Irie. Mike Skinner doesn't seem to have anything to do with it.

There's blog posts from 2007 mentioning that it's a cover. Probably just an admin error. 

On 8/30/2020 at 2:56 AM, Heartbreak High said:

I feel like she only went and got pregnant so her boyfriend doesn’t kick her ass out. It looks like they have a place together. It’s probably the most secure arrangement she’s had in years since she was telling me that she was evicted from her last place in Miami and she hasn’t paid taxes in America for a while. 

why am i not surprised to hear this omg

1 hour ago, Gentleman said:

I doubt they even have titles. They are just a bunch of demos. 

But Lana's demo projects have their own titles. I think these demo CDs might have titles, I still think someone should ask her.