Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

31 minutes ago, pollafideo said:

To me it's easily the worst on Reincarnation. Any other song would have been a better single choice (1969).

It should have been either 1969 or Easy to Love but I guess at that point she didn't know if she'd get permission to release them so. 

31 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

It should have been either 1969 or Easy to Love but I guess at that point she didn't know if she'd get permission to release them so. 

Who are the producers of it and why they took 2 years to allow the release of it?

1 minute ago, neonbear said:

Who are the producers of it and why they took 2 years to allow the release of it?

Ambience. They did Still Young as well. She said she sold Easy to Love to another artist in like 2015 but I guess they didn't want it and she took it back. 

On 9/23/2020 at 6:39 PM, Gentleman said:

Ambience. They did Still Young as well. She said she sold Easy to Love to another artist in like 2015 but I guess they didn't want it and she took it back. 

Same with Still Young. She swear she wrote for Madonna.

37 minutes ago, neonbear said:

Same with Still Young. She swear she wrote for Madonna, Xtina and Brit lol

She's always not being so honest that we don't trust some things she says at all...

She was never clear on what Come Alive was for apart from “for another artist” but it was allegedly pitched for Femme Fatale. 

I’m confident that Still Young was never sent to Madonna. She was just the inspiration behind it. Plus she was high as fuck when she told people that so. It only leaked cos people were trying to pretend it was a Rebel Heart outtake lmao. 

25 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

She was never clear on what Come Alive was for apart from “for another artist” but it was allegedly pitched for Femme Fatale. 

I’m confident that Still Young was never sent to Madonna. She was just the inspiration behind it. Plus she was high as fuck when she told people that so. It only leaked cos people were trying to pretend it was a Rebel Heart outtake lmao. 

It's my favorite leak from this year still

9 hours ago, Gentleman said:

I did everyone a favour otherwise you were about to end up with this ?

IMG-0274.jpg

wait you were woking with her?

what's that like? i feel like she's super difficult to work with

8 hours ago, 301 said:

wait you were woking with her?

what's that like? i feel like she's super difficult to work with

Wouldn't really call it working with her. She had the artwork on her Hitch Entertainment site like a month before the song even came out and I wasn't gonna sit back and let her use that so I ended up making an alternative (I did two versions, one with the same 2012 logo and another with a more updated version - she chose to use the same logo as always) and DM'd them to her asking if she wanted to use them. She only replied like 2 days before the song actually came out but she managed to change it in time. Pretty straight forward. Probably would have been different if she had actually asked me. 

On 9/24/2020 at 9:02 AM, Gentleman said:

Wouldn't really call it working with her. She had the artwork on her Hitch Entertainment site like a month before the song even came out and I wasn't gonna sit back and let her use that so I ended up making an alternative (I did two versions, one with the same 2012 logo and another with a more updated version - she chose to use the same logo as always) and DM'd them to her asking if she wanted to use them. She only replied like 2 days before the song actually came out but she managed to change it in time. Pretty straight forward. Probably would have been different if she had actually asked me. 

that's bad.

14 hours ago, Gentleman said:

oh okay, and yeah im not surprised she went with the old logo

24 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Yeah true, I just thought it could do a refresh so I gave her the option. I did a couple different versions but this is all I can find right now...

img_0323dokg2.png

She should have taken it. And the whole cover too (even if I was never a fan of he bloody bathtub thing).

Damn, she really needs to expand her team. Although it must be hard for her to find someone she doesn't fight with.

13 minutes ago, pollafideo said:

She should have taken it. And the whole cover too (even if I was never a fan of he bloody bathtub thing).

Damn, she really needs to expand her team. Although it must be hard for her to find someone she doesn't fight with.

We have very little assets in high quality to work from so I'm not surprised she gets Sam to do everything for her lmao. The logo she's been using all this time has been a cut out from the Love U Betta artwork that she got on Deviant Art smh...

On 9/25/2020 at 10:13 AM, Gentleman said:

Yeah true, I just thought it could do a refresh so I gave her the option. I did a couple different versions but this is all I can find right now...

img_0323dokg2.png

Share the full pic please

On 9/25/2020 at 10:42 AM, pollafideo said:

Lmfaoooo

On 9/25/2020 at 10:56 AM, Gentleman said:

We have very little assets in high quality to work from so I'm not surprised she gets Sam to do everything for her lmao. The logo she's been using all this time has been a cut out from the Love U Betta artwork that she got on Deviant Art smh...

She should change that Weakness cover tho. It's sad how someone that could serve us between 2013 and 2015 with Yard Sale (and others) changed that much. Wonder if she still got any Yard Sale Tour on a good quality videos ?

On 9/25/2020 at 11:52 AM, Gentleman said:

iknowyouwannit44kqz.png

your covers are too good omg

2 hours ago, neonbear said:

Lmfaoooo, her assistent receives some $ for all the selling songs, listen the unheard ones and got all the merch by her. Doesn't seem so bad working with her, that girl it's always travelling with her

Still I wish her assistant would tell her to make vinyls of Anarchy/Reincarnation instead of pillows with her face.

2 hours ago, neonbear said:

I miss those good music releases and leaks, 2015 was her year ?

It really was. She was more authentic than ever. And the tour and documentary were dope, like she actually cared.

On 9/22/2020 at 4:54 PM, Gentleman said:

Yeah but we don't know what other people have bought so it would be insensitive to leak anything and waste their money. The other stuff only leaked because it was being sold to multiple people and were songs that people wanted most. 

Explain that for Neon leaking herself songs on soundcloud