Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

On 9/25/2020 at 6:10 PM, Gentleman said:

Not sure it was an album cover cos she had another song in her iTunes library with the exact same photo. 

The teasing during 2018 tho was great.

17 hours ago, neonbear said:

The teasing during 2018 tho was great, a lot of titles, lyrics snippets, covers we'll never hear or see. Btw, it seems some of her collabs it's coming and Vendetta is turning 1, seems like a decade

thiss, there were 68 songs in total for Reincarnation, from the stuff she uploads to instagram i’ve compiled these titles

Me & These Streets

Bad Girl

Tell Your Friends

Luxury

Change

Candy Gurlz

Love Me Again

My Light

Growing Pains

Be Like You

Still Young

Keep Running

Weakness

Headspun

Bad News

Make Me Say (reworked? other song?)

Mother England

Real Love

Eminem (?)

Fluence / Flux (?)

Nothing (?)

Peter Pan

Static

Mister Monday

Drugs, Sex, Passion

Propane

On 9/26/2020 at 12:56 AM, Gentleman said:

She had Santeria on the same playlist as if she had any chance of releasing her version ?

Was she really going to be in the final one?

18 hours ago, lovemooch said:

thiss, there were 68 songs in total for Reincarnation, from the stuff she uploads to instagram i’ve compiled these titles

Me & These Streets

Bad Girl

Tell Your Friends

Luxury

Change

Candy Gurlz

Love Me Again

My Light

Growing Pains

Be Like You

Still Young

Keep Running

Weakness

Headspun

Bad News

Mother England

Real Love

Eminem (?)

Fluence / Flux (?)

Nothing (?)

Peter Pan

Static

Mister Monday

Drugs, Sex, Passion

Propane

We got 4 full of this and have heard snippets for 4 and also Peter Pan which she played live for 10seg after people asking her to play No Angels instead and then she god sad saying "so you don't to hear my music" (probably she made all by herself in this one)

18 hours ago, lovemooch said:

Me & These Streets

Bad Girl

Tell Your Friends

Luxury

Change

Candy Gurlz

Love Me Again

My Light

Growing Pains

Be Like You

Still Young

Keep Running

Weakness

Headspun

Bad News

Mother England

Real Love

Eminem (?)

Fluence / Flux (?)

Nothing (?)

Peter Pan

Static

Mister Monday

Drugs, Sex, Passion

Propane

8 of it would cut the project she started in UK last year (and a new version of Trust Me), she even recorded a video but just like the other projects it was scrapped 

10 minutes ago, neonbear said:

Someone on leak/thread forum, also said he/she idk got another songs (which i don't believe that much), but in fact we got a snippet of it WIL since last year and i doubt it was Neon herself that shared the snippet we got

She played it on that January 2019 live stream. Didn’t sound that great.

This whole thread is so odd (just like her career i guess) but everytime i find myself coming back to it :flop:

I remember i used to listen to her stuff during high school, i loved her Gucci Gucci and No Hands cover (i still do!) and i remember she was about to release an album after that soft psychadelia EP... My question anyways is: how is she going nowadays? I know she got pregnant and shit, but is she still making money frm music?

3 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

This whole thread is so odd (just like her career i guess) but everytime i find myself coming back to it :flop:

I remember i used to listen to her stuff during high school, i loved her Gucci Gucci and No Hands cover (i still do!) and i remember she was about to release an album after that soft psychadelia EP... My question anyways is: how is she going nowadays? I know she got pregnant and shit, but is she still making money frm music?

This should bring you up to speed. Except its went down hill even further since it was posted.