Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

10 hours ago, pollafideo said:

I don't dislike her songs with Sam, specially Sex Sex Sex. She's done much worse.

Also, what on Earth happened to the Dsign EP? I was kind of hyped but totally forgot until now.

The only good one is Mister Monday and that one hasn't even came out yet. (she posted most of it on her story)

She announced it before they even give her permission to release it so its her own fault for hyping up something else she won't be able to deliver. As I said before, I don't see any reason why they should let her have it for free lmao. 

24 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

The only good one is Mister Monday and that one hasn't even came out yet. 

She announced it before they even give her permission to release it so its her own fault for hyping up something else she won't be able to deliver. As I said before, I don't see any reason why they should let her have it for free lmao. 

Oh well. I thought she had eventually come to terms with them. Silly me!

Thank god we have the 3 albums she released last year.

12 hours ago, neonbear said:

since there was 3 versions of it, the last one of it it's from 2013 and she may have changed all the instrumentals just like she did with F U Betta and Gypsy Mix

The Gypsy Mixes were recorded after BB&S got scrapped I thought? I know she only announced the album was scrapped in 2013 but I thought it would've been scrapped earlier in like late 2012 and then she started working on Happy Neon and Eleutheromaniac in early-mid 2013

3 hours ago, Tulips said:

The Gypsy Mixes were recorded after BB&S got scrapped I thought? I know she only announced the album was scrapped in 2013 but I thought it would've been scrapped earlier in like late 2012 and then she started working on Happy Neon and Eleutheromaniac in early-mid 2013

She worked on Eleutheromaniac from May 2013. 

On 9/22/2020 at 9:34 PM, pollafideo said:

Oh well. I thought she had eventually come to terms with them. Silly me!

Thank god we have the 3 albums she released last year.

She only released one and a bunch of singles ?

On 9/23/2020 at 8:08 AM, Gentleman said:

She worked on Eleutheromaniac from May 2013. 

Thanks, i always thought it was after 2014

7 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

I did everyone a favour otherwise you were about to end up with this ?

IMG-0274.jpg

Almost all her covers are bad, i wouldn't be surpriser if this one was the final. Wondering how the next ones will be like, she should sign you instead of any other ?

Does that assistend does something instead of draws tho?

6 minutes ago, neonbear said:

Almost all her covers are bad, i wouldn't be surpriser if this one was the final. Wondering how the next ones will be like, she should sign you instead of any other ?

Does that assistend does something instead of draws tho?

She's done every cover since Serious (apart from Problem obvi). She's great at drawings but someone should take Photoshop away from her lmao... 

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

I actually enjoyed Problem for a hot minute.

To me it's easily the worst on Reincarnation. Any other song would have been a better single choice (1969).

2 hours ago, Gentleman said:

She's done every cover since Serious (apart from Problem obvi). She's great at drawings but someone should take Photoshop away from her lmao... 

Her best cover is Be My God and you can't change my mind.

12 minutes ago, pollafideo said:

To me it's easily the worst on Reincarnation. Any other song would have been a better single choice (1969).

Her best cover is Be My God and you can't change my mind.

I don't know I didn't play 1969 that much, the only songs from Reincarnation that I played more than once are Problem, More Than OK & Head.