Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

7 hours ago, pollafideo said:

She must have noticed people went crazy with the BB&S leaks, and don't care that much for her freestyles, merch, book, etc.

Wouldn't be surprised if she casually tries to build briges with Benny.

Well after years of dissing him I saw her posting a story on insta about him. 

On 2/12/2021 at 11:10 PM, neonbear said:

That unreleased song idea by hers called "Triumph" really sounds like "Streets" from Doja Cat. Does anyone knows if she was ghost writter or if she just used the sample to record vocals?

Triumph? Did it leak?

On 2/13/2021 at 8:26 PM, Sulfer said:

Triumph? Did it leak?

Nope. It was supposed to be a collab with a producer, but never came out https://m.vk.com/video-59065594_456239167?list=3f76be678469cfa942&from=wall-59065594_2603

On 2/13/2021 at 9:00 PM, Sulfer said:

Most of her IG snippets sound the same to me

Because they are. She post different parts of her favorite ones in mostly times.

4 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

She said a year ago that Triumph was coming out "Very soon". Once a liar, always a liar.

She's promising things that aren't over her control and getting mad when people think it's being released. Even her own fanpages, doesn't shook me her, Kerli, Porcelain etc doesn't have an active fanbase, they are always coming at them when they should be next to them. Sad.

6 minutes ago, neonbear said:

She's promising things that aren't over her control and getting mad when people think it's being released. Even her own fanpages, doesn't shook me her, Kerli, Porcelain etc doesn't have an active fanbase, they are always coming at them when they should be next to them. Sad.

Kerli has a decent following, Porcelain has good music but she's been a bitch, always looking for a fight and just disrespectful, plus nothing comes close to the PATT era, new stuff is just not it. Neon was like the best thing I discovered last decade, she has talent, she has bops, she is just doing wrong things, sadly she doesn't have a cult following like Kerli. 

51 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Kerli has a decent following, Porcelain has good music but she's been a bitch, always looking for a fight and just disrespectful, plus nothing comes close to the PATT era, new stuff is just not it. Neon was like the best thing I discovered last decade, she has talent, she has bops, she is just doing wrong things, sadly she doesn't have a cult following like Kerli. 

She did in 2012 when she was supposed to be "the next big thing" but that obviously amounted to nothing. Her fanbase quickly dissolved after the IndieGoGo campaign didn't work out lmao.

Just now, Soul Control said:

She did in 2012 when she was supposed to be "the next big thing" but that obviously amounted to nothing. Her fanbase quickly dissolved after the IndieGoGo campaign didn't work out lmao.

And the same people from indiegogo are now probably spending $200-$300 on the songs they miss while she travels during quarentine ?

I emailed her from a new email than she's used to seeing from me and she sent it to my old one which is kinda weird she remembers it

did anyone else get it?

2 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

What are all known Beg, Borrow & Steal songs? It's like the only project I enjoy listening to from her, and it seems her leaks stopped?

99,999999% of it it's online now. We only miss the songs she recorded in 2013 and some of her 2007 albums. Freestyles she may release sooner or later.