Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

cover600x600.jpeg

"Anarchy" out July 22nd - preorder at midnight with "Please" available as an instant grat track.

Tracklisting:

1. Intro

2. Neighborhood

3. Grade & Liqour (feat. Collie Budd)

4. Anarchy

5. Why

6. Razorblade

7. Rdln (Lines & Lust)

8. Fried Chicken @ Night

9. Boom

10. No. 1 Lady (feat. Liam Horne)

11. Let Dem Go (feat. Calix)

12. Firetiger

13. Please

14. Freedom

cover600x600.jpeg

"Anarchy" out July 22nd - preorder at midnight with "Please" available as an instant grat track.

Tracklisting:

1. Intro

2. Neighborhood

3. Grade & Liqour (feat. Collie Budd)

4. Anarchy

5. Why

6. Razorblade

7. Rdln (Lines & Lust)

8. Fried Chicken @ Night

9. Boom

10. No. 1 Lady (feat. Liam Horne)

11. Let Dem Go (feat. Calix)

12. Firetiger

13. Please

14. Freedom

This is false (unless sources), the album has 12 tracks, with track 13 being Freedom as a bonus track (unless when she told me, she wasn't counting the Intro)

PNoV6l.gif

This is false (unless sources), the album has 12 tracks, with track 13 being Freedom as a bonus track (unless when she told me, she wasn't counting the Intro)

I probably should have included the iTunes link in the OP, but it's official - https://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/anarchy/id1129887190

----

Just listened to Please; it's nice enough but not worth the weeks-long lead in to be honest.

I probably should have included the iTunes link in the OP, but it's official - https://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/anarchy/id1129887190

----

Just listened to Please; it's nice enough but not worth the weeks-long lead in to be honest.

She told me the album sounds like nothing she's done before so I'm hoping she's right. She told me I'd love the whole record because of how real and true it is to her. I can't wait to talk to him after the album again

PNoV6l.gif

Well, the album's out...

tumblr_nt3wf5SkIF1shaaz3o1_500.gif

She shouldn't have admitted she freestyled most of the songs because you can really notice the lack of afterthought/effort put into some songs. It's by no means a bad album but I expected more from her, so I'm kind of disappointed that this is the debut we've waited 6 years for.  :crossed:

On a sidenote, she also said in the same interview she may release Eleuthero in the future as her second album so there's hope yet I guess?

Well, the album's out...

tumblr_nt3wf5SkIF1shaaz3o1_500.gif

She shouldn't have admitted she freestyled most of the songs because you can really notice the lack of afterthought/effort put into some songs. It's by no means a bad album but I expected more from her, so I'm kind of disappointed that this is the debut we've waited 6 years for.  :crossed:

On a sidenote, she also said in the same interview she may release Eleuthero in the future as her second album so there's hope yet I guess?

see y'all in 2020

BzhmW.png

She said she found a way to get them paid off or something to get them released but that she's moved on from those songs so maybe in the future she'll release them. She also changed her mind about what she would call Anarchy alot it was supposed to be named something completely different, so we'll see if she still feels the same or just completely forgets she said that and never uses the Eleutheromaniac songs.