Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

On 6/23/2021 at 3:37 PM, NeonCityLight said:

I once asked the Warner Bros Marketing EVP, like what really happened with Neon Hitch?! He didn't say much but responded 'something thing doesn't work out. and she is one of them.'  the didn't want to talk more on it lol. i assume the singles didn't chart like they expected, all drama behind the scenes, producers and her manager. i can tell Neon will be difficult to work with as well.

can someone share BBS links? please

can i have the link? i wanna hear whole album

Share the link please

In case any of you were thinking of getting the Anarchy vinyl, don't.

The artwork is ugly and oversaturated. Plain white inner sleeve. No label, no catalogue number, no credits (!), no lyrics, no additional pictures. And of course, no numbering or reference to the limited edition it supposedly is.

It's not worth 20$. It would be so, so easy to make something better. She needs to surround herself by real professionals or retire.

i got a couple of custom colored records made for my kpop faves AFTER i ordered this in Jan right after the link was up & those came in faster than this, my estimated delivery date is next week. I can't believe after all these years of bad luck she still can't shake it off, everything she does has something going wrong.

On 7/2/2021 at 4:59 PM, Shanice Jones said:

do we have a masterpost?

Yes, there was used to be one on google. Search p0phatesfl0p + her name. Unfornately the last time it was updated was on 2017, the 2018-2021 leaks are not there. I hope she didn't took it down, after her fanpage shared the link for the fans, she didn't liked it that much and asked to take it down. After this she started selling unreleased songs at $100-$300, her mind... At least we gained new songs!

4 hours ago, lovemooch said:

someone please share the rest of neon valentino and on the move.. that’s the realest neon we know

Same or "Eleuheroamaniac" outtakes like "Rich As Royality", "Shake" or the ep she made with Dsign. It won't be shared for more than 20 people on this page anyway. Oh, probably she got better freestyles to be leaked as well. Still missing the HQ of "Headspun" tho.

My BB&S 

Bad Dog 

Silly Girl 

Fuck U Betta 

Sweat 

Gold 

Help Me 

Rain On Me 

Rainbows 

Tip Toe 

Im Doin Me 

My Hand 

Out of this world 

I love a lot of neons music and other songs from this time but this plays like a full album for me. I messaged her last year for “u + me” and she wanted $150 and claimed it was a full song. I never went through with it and later heard through the grapevine that she never even finished “u+me”. Smh. 

10 hours ago, Pale Blue Light said:

Keep it. The only good song they’ve done together is Mr Monday.

Yep, it's that one they teased. But it's being mixed yet, it seems.

that's if they're even in the uk, it's useless if you're not able to get to the show

unless it's streamed online?

but i don't know if it'll even be her own music since she said she JOINED a new band, not that she GOT a new band