Sign in to follow this  
Tammy

Lana covers GW magazine

Something about her looks a little off and not Lanaish and I'm not sure what it is... Maybe it's just the angle?

Was there an interview to go with it?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Well, 'GW' is a magazine by 'Germain Wings', a German airline ... and even if that shoot has been 1 year old, there are probably still fans who haven't seen it yet.

It's Lana stuff, so don't come around and say this is 'such an irrelevant magazine'! Be happy that people share at all!

It was a pretty cool shooting, the pics are amazing.

An airline magazine is irrelevant/10. But it says "The pretty singer on her success" so was there an interview included?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

An airline magazine is irrelevant/10. But it says "The pretty singer on her success" so was there an interview included?

Yeah, it seems. They've published the magazine in German and English, so it included a Lana interview in German and English.

Please have a look here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.596978126985303.150025.338350129514772&type=3

I don't have the magazine, I guess you'll just get it if you fly with German Wings. It was simply mentioned on the news that Lana covers the current GW magazine, and I thought it would be nice to tell the fans here ... but you already knew.

Yeah, it seems. They've published the magazine in German and English, so it included a Lana interview in German and English.

Please have a look here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.596978126985303.150025.338350129514772&type=3

I don't have the magazine, I guess you'll just get it if you fly with German Wings. It was simply mentioned on the news that Lana covers the current GW magazine, and I thought it would be nice to tell the fans here ... but you already knew.

Aw, thanks. No one's against you posting the thread, a lot of people just don't like that photo shoot. Don't worry. Another interview would be cool :crying:

Although it's a German magazine, so there'd deffy be mad America bashing.

Aw, thanks. No one's against you posting the thread, a lot of people just don't like that photo shoot. Don't worry. Another interview would be cool :crying:

Although it's a German magazine, so there'd deffy be mad America bashing.

Thank you!

There's another cool photo that belongs to that shoot, but the magazine didn't print it ... I still think it's a great shot.