PennCentralFan

Lana related tattoo ideas

I was thinking about this the other day actually. I'm definatly considering getting some lyrics when I'm older and more responsible to decide whether it'd be a stupid idea.

Maybe 'She loses everything and falls into insanity' from Junky Pride or 'it's nice to love and be loved but I'd rather know what God knows' but that's kind of long. I just want something subtle because I love lyrics from her songs from the May Jailer era :flutter:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Same here. 

I always thought God Knows I Tried was a decent one to tatt, curved on the back of the shoulders. 

It's good too but I don't believe in God so it wouldn't be that good for me.

Mfhp.gif

Fuck Yeah Give It To Me over my ass cheek 

I swear to god your posts are some of the most entertaining ones around here, you're one of my faves :kiss: got to love your horny :brows:

As for me, I've been thinking of getting a minimal tattoo of the Ultraviolence logo for a couple of years but that ain't happening anytime soon. "Paradise" with this font could be kinda pretty as well :flutter:

163535.jpg

When I was in my mid teens I really wanted tattoos all over my body, but now I don't want any at all. But if I changed my mind, I would probably get it really small in a hidden place.

Anyway, some Lana lyrics I'd consider getting:

I am alone in Midnight (I have a deep connection with that line)

Cause I'm your jazz singer

And you're my cult leader

I love you forever

All the pretty stars shine for you, my love.

I walk on water and I dance like Joplin.

Give heaven a try.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I swear to god your posts are some of the most entertaining ones around here, you're one of my faves :kiss: got to love your horny :brows:

As for me, I've been thinking of getting a minimal tattoo of the Ultraviolence logo for a couple of years but that ain't happening anytime soon. "Paradise" with this font could be kinda pretty as well :flutter:

163535.jpg

:flutter: