Sign in to follow this  
♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life

Meet The Del Rey family

Hello,
let's talk about the Del Rey family!
What do you know about them?
How do you like them?
Have you already talked to anyone of them?

I've made a real nice experience with Lana's cousin:

In fact I'm not a big fan of that tumblr, instagram stuff etc...
however I've discovered a lovely Lana fan page
http://mafiosiprincess.tumblr.com/
It's run by a person called Daina who's according to her own statement Lana's cousin.

She made a statement on twitter I really liked, it goes like this:
"idols should inspire you but don't dedicate your life to them - leave your own mark on earth"

I told her:
If I'd ever get a tattoo my fav statements would be Lana's "Trust no one" and your statement.
And I asked her what she means by "Life imitates art" ?

The feedback I got was very overwhelming, she reweeted:
Gayboy is attracted to ***holes!

:facepalm:
Allusion to my new track "Rainbow"

Isn't the world full of good people???

:defeated:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

How do you mean that?

But she met lana quite a lot...

so it might be true...

or not?

someone asked her on tumblr if she was Lana's cousin and as a 'joke' she answered like 'yes of course' and joked about Lana always wanting to go to Coney Island... and she's met Lana alot but all her photos with her look like they are outside venue's. don't believe everything people say. 

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

someone asked her on tumblr if she was Lana's cousin and as a 'joke' she answered like 'yes of course' and joked about Lana always wanting to go to Coney Island... and she's met Lana alot but all her photos with her look like they are outside venue's. don't believe everything people say. 

o, ok, I see... maybe it's just wishful thinking of her...

Who's Ahmed?

A guy who runned Lana Daily.

He was also arrested by the FBI for allegedly hacking Sky Ferreira's e-mail and Facebook account to steal material to leak. There is much speculation within the fan community that he may have done the same to Lana, but even with the Sky Ferreira hacking, I still believe in the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

He was also arrested by the FBI for allegedly hacking Sky Ferreira's e-mail and Facebook account to steal material to leak. There is much speculation within the fan community that he may have done the same to Lana, but even with the Sky Ferreira hacking, I still believe in the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

Wow! Thanks for the link! Interesting article...

really strange...I don't understand why he would devote her a site but at the same time steal her material?!

I have no idea if he's done anything to Lana, and I agree that he's innocent until proven guilty. I feel sad for Sky though, because a lot of her stuff that should never leak did leak, and he was the one involved with it. (Not that other people are not involved either.)