8. unrepentant geraldines
  9. ocean to ocean
  10. strange little girls
  11. abnormally attracted to sin
  12. the beekeeper
  13. american doll posse
  14. night of hunters
  15. midwinter graces

My goodness so many albums! My favorite are Choirgirl Hotel and Scarlett's Walk. My mom got me a casette tape of Choirgirl when it first came out. That was before the Alzheimer's so that album is special to me. 

4 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

My goodness so many albums! My favorite are Choirgirl Hotel and Scarlett's Walk. My mom got me a casette tape of Choirgirl when it first came out. That was before the Alzheimer's so that album is special to me. 

I’m so sorry :( Thank you for sharing that with us ❤️

Also I didn’t quite love the official order of the album so I rearranged it:

1. Speaking with Trees

2. Devil’s Bane

3. Ocean to Ocean

4. Swim to New York State

5. Flowers Burn to Gold 

6. Spies

7. 29 Years

8. How Glass is Made

9. Metal Water Wood

10. Addition of Light Divided

11. Birthday Baby

I like Addition of Light Divided as the opener sonically but I prefer it at the end of the album lyrically : )

omg happy 30th fucking bday to little earthquakes!! a landmark album, an insane debut, that girl who really started it all. if you don't think all your favs now are influenced by her (whether they know it or not) you're wrong :diva:

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

omg happy 30th fucking bday to little earthquakes!! a landmark album, an insane debut, that girl who really started it all. if you don't think all your favs now are influenced by her (whether they know it or not) you're wrong :diva:

all 24 something tracks of the deluxe edition are bops i said what i said :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

all 24 something tracks of the deluxe edition are bops i said what i said :true:

yes!! damn i used to collect CD singles to try and collect all those b-sides lol :blanche:, so nice to have them on streaming now. ode to the banana king, mary, here in my head, take to the sky, sweet dreams...iconic, every one. wish her cover of "if 6 was 9" was on there!

aOaIzH2.gif

27 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

yes!! damn i used to collect CD singles to try and collect all those b-sides lol :blanche:, so nice to have them on streaming now. ode to the banana king, mary, here in my head, take to the sky, sweet dreams...iconic, every one. wish her cover of "if 6 was 9" was on there!

i think if 6 was 9 is under the pink era BUT it should be on the under the pink deluxe album - also immaculate btw

honestly the first 4 albums are completely immaculate not a single blemish

47 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

So many timeless classics that just rip your heart out. Mother is my favorite. These are life-changing songs.

The live album Live at Montreuex 1991/1992 really captures the power of her performances in the LE era. Spellbinding!

6 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

So many timeless classics that just rip your heart out. Mother is my favorite. These are life-changing songs.

The live album Live at Montreuex 1991/1992 really captures the power of her performances in the LE era. Spellbinding!

ugh yes LE era live performances are so fucking special

aOaIzH2.gif

On 2/4/2022 at 9:01 AM, rightofjupiter said:

tickets secured! this will be my, idk, 15th time seeing her but the excitement never fades bc she's so fantastic at switching up her set lists...lana take note.

Amazing! Set list - totally. If you go to 2 - 3 nights you can get like 50 songs! Do you like your seats? 

5 hours ago, alittleparty said:

Amazing! Set list - totally. If you go to 2 - 3 nights you can get like 50 songs! Do you like your seats? 

i got good but not great seats, which is fine– the venue isn't huge so i think most seats will be pretty good. very excited for tour to start and see which older songs will be  in rotation– though she pulls things out of thin air sometimes which makes tour thrilling!

aOaIzH2.gif

14 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

I haven't really been keeping up with the newer music, but I'm feeling really warmly toward her, and am really glad she is still going out there and delivering!

i'd recommend native invader & ocean to ocean from her newer music... and i'd also recommend to skip anything released between 2007 and 2015 :true:

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

i'd recommend native invader & ocean to ocean from her newer music... and i'd also recommend to skip anything released between 2007 and 2015 :true:

it seems like she's really been rising out of that period. crazy tho to think that she has basically had back-to-back-to-back releases and tours and eras all the way back to 1992, and then it was like 10 years of playing for tips in hotel lobbies before that

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

ok little earthquakes deluxe reissue! i do really want the b-sides vinyl but $200 is a ton of money...wish they'd release it alone or as a plain double vinyl with LE. imo the revision of the LE cover for this reissue is hideous :smh:

wait WHAT :wat: