phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

The fuck is this thread? 

I'm gonna be honest, most people want this to exist so badly but chances are it doesn't. It's still fun to believe they do and read about them from time to time so i won't judge anyone who does believe strongly about it.

Lana is weird af but i doubt she's into the bizarre stuff like the illuminati and all the conspiracy theory shit. 

ddbf9f67d5d606fd309eba5825b44324b0a60919

God's dead, I said, "Baby, that's alright with me"

On 8/10/2020 at 10:08 PM, Bloody Valentine said:

The fuck is this thread? 

I'm gonna be honest, most people want this to exist so badly but chances are it doesn't. It's still fun to believe they do and read about them from time to time so i won't judge anyone who does believe strongly about it.

Lana is weird af but i doubt she's into the bizarre stuff like the illuminati and all the conspiracy theory shit. 

She literally made an album called "Chemtrails Over The Country Club".... and as far as I know Chemtrails are a HUGE conspiracy theory.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Since I'm bored and this thread exists...

Barrie posted this on his FB in 2019:

Spoiler

I've never had any faith in any government
I have faith in people, and the universe
I think we should help each other
Strangers one n all
Just help each other to make a difference
Even if it's small 
And I think it's up to you as a soul and human to create your own destiny and life with how you think, and how you feel
And how you treat others
What you think and feel 
 determines what you get in your external life
Fear being the most powerful emotion on earth
Is how we are controlled by the media 
I advise people not to watch this video really haha
But if you are interested in what the politicos and world leaders are really about
You just have to watch the opening ceremony of the Gotthard tunnel in Switzerland in 2016
And ask yourself what is this?
And what does this performance have anything to do with the opening of a tunnel? 
It's the longest tunnel in the world
For trains to pass under the alps
All the heads of the EU were there watching on
This to them was festivities 
Again it's pretty freaky
It lasted an hour
I'm curious to know what people think of this 
This by the way made it onto the mainstream media at the time

If he believes in it and was with her when her career started, I don't think that she would have any involvement with it. At least not when they were together 

Yikes. I never really had Barrie pinned as a guy who would turn an inane FB post into free verse, like that annoying sixteen year old sitting in the corner at family get-togethers (who may or may not have been me).

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

5 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

Since I'm bored and this thread exists...

Barrie posted this on his FB in 2019:

Reveal hidden contents

I've never had any faith in any government
I have faith in people, and the universe
I think we should help each other
Strangers one n all
Just help each other to make a difference
Even if it's small 
And I think it's up to you as a soul and human to create your own destiny and life with how you think, and how you feel
And how you treat others
What you think and feel 
 determines what you get in your external life
Fear being the most powerful emotion on earth
Is how we are controlled by the media 
I advise people not to watch this video really haha
But if you are interested in what the politicos and world leaders are really about
You just have to watch the opening ceremony of the Gotthard tunnel in Switzerland in 2016
And ask yourself what is this?
And what does this performance have anything to do with the opening of a tunnel? 
It's the longest tunnel in the world
For trains to pass under the alps
All the heads of the EU were there watching on
This to them was festivities 
Again it's pretty freaky
It lasted an hour
I'm curious to know what people think of this 
This by the way made it onto the mainstream media at the time

If he believes in it and was with her when her career started, I don't think that she would have any involvement with it. At least not when they were together 

I totally agree and lana has posted stuff like Nikola Tesla if you dont know him search him up on her insta before. And Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have but i have is partly  about the things she has seen in Hollywood and the industry. Plus the lyrics of Get Free are her claiming her departure form all that. Chemtrails was like a rebellion album to the Hollywood lifestyle and culture especially with Wild at heart, and Dark but just a game. White dress reminisces to the time where she felt freer. I think especially now she's just doing her own thing, and has a for a while. Its hard to refute that a lot of weird ass shit goes down in hollywood and like hella SA where people abuse their power. But i definitely think she has seen some shit where she dosent want to be a apart of that anymore. Who knows just based off her lyrics thats what i get. 

11 hours ago, longtimeman said:

Yikes. I never really had Barrie pinned as a guy who would turn an inane FB post into free verse, like that annoying sixteen year old sitting in the corner at family get-togethers (who may or may not have been me).

:bebe:

Spoiler

I actually found it funny and kinda cute. He put a lot of thought into it

Stop liking weird people challenge

On 8/10/2020 at 10:08 PM, Bloody Valentine said:

The fuck is this thread? 

She literally said herself she's "always been into the occult"...

"sold my soul long ago" TOSTB

"Scarface sacrifice sold my soul to make it nice, it was worth it paid the price" SCARFACE

"I'm the queen of alchemy" HH

She studied metaphysics for years...

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif