phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

1. Well at least the way people describe the devil is not accurate...hes justa "fallen angel"

This is how I think of the devil too. Though I can't think of anywhere in Scripture that specifies this, I think it makes the most sense of all of Scripture. :)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

1. Well at least the way people describe the devil is not accurate...hes justa "fallen angel"

This is how I think of the devil too. Though I can't think of anywhere in Scripture that specifies this, I think it makes the most sense of all of Scripture. :)

Actually, Satan/Devil/Hell was not originally in any scriptures, it was added a couple of centuries later when the Messiah didn't come as they expected, they had to revamp their philosophy, by that time the religious leaders had quite the following. (It gave them political power) So they had to come up with a way to take control of the ignorant masses.

Anyway, the tale says that Lucifer was originally an archangel but wanted too much power and turned on God who punished him for that and he was banished and  "cast out of heaven" (along with a bunch of other angels)

Anyway, the tale says that Lucifer was originally an archangel but wanted too much power and turned on God who punished him for that and he was banished and  "cast out of heaven" (along with a bunch of other angels)

I'm not a Satanist, but don't you think that Lucifer is way cool :flutter:

i am nothing and should be everything

Actually, Satan/Devil/Hell was not originally in any scriptures, it was added a couple of centuries later when the Messiah didn't come as they expected, they had to revamp their philosophy, by that time the religious leaders had quite the following. (It gave them political power) So they had to come up with a way to take control of the ignorant masses.

I don't think they have been added to the Scriptures per se. But church doctrine is indeed a powerful tool :/ Where have you heard this tale?

I'm not a Satanist, but don't you think that Lucifer is way cool :flutter:

He's all right

Lana is the coolest bitch around town :rock:

I don't think they have been added to the Scriptures per se. But church doctrine is indeed a powerful tool :/ Where have you heard this tale?

We learned about it in school.

Also, to be precise (it was a few years ago but I actually remembered it well enough, yaay) I looked it up by googling: The origin of satan and then read about it here:

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/lucifer.html

I believe this too. To me, he was one of God's best Angels but he was jealous of God's power and he wanted to be just like God, so he did. But the opposite. 

This is what I have learnt.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

"“How you are fallen from heaven,

O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!

13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’

Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit."

Isaiah 14:12-15

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

"“How you are fallen from heaven,

O Lucifer, son of the morning!

How you are cut down to the ground,

You who weakened the nations!

13 For you have said in your heart:

‘I will ascend into heaven,

I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;

I will also sit on the mount of the congregation

On the farthest sides of the north;

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,

I will be like the Most High.’

Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,

To the lowest depths of the Pit."

Isaiah 14:12-15

Yeah, that sounds about right :) But "Lucifer" is a KJV translation of the Hebrew term that is elsewhere translated as "day star" or "morning star" ... http://biblehub.com/isaiah/14-12.htm  It's amazing how translation choices can shape our inferences...  :ohno:

But back to the Illuminati. I never heard they wanted to be worshipped as gods before. That sounds more like Scientology to me... or at least what I've heard about Scientology. (Hey, let's pool our ignorance about them next ;) )

I just discovered this and I thought I'd share my thoughts:

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to opposesuperstitionprejudice, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power, and to support women's education and gender equality. The Illuminati—along with other secret societies—were outlawed by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of theRoman Catholic Church, and were permanently disbanded in 1785.[1] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they had regrouped and were responsible for the French Revolution. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati)

I believe in this Illuminati. But the modern one that is believed to have taken over the music business, I personally don't believe in. So, unless we're talking about Lana's past life, she cannot have possibly been in the Bavarian Illuminati group, unless she is secretly immortal and has lived in the eighteenth century. And even if Lana was in this Illuminati in her past life, supporting women's education and gender equality is a good thing!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

this thread  :flutter:

lana isn't illumi-naughty lol. either that or she is WAY more quiet about it than other artists like kasha, or Rihanna, and actually even marina bc we all know of the video and if you do not know what the video is, go look on marinaboards.com

um can you give like a link or something 

lana isn't illumi-naughty lol. either that or she is WAY more quiet about it than other artists like kasha, or Rihanna, and actually even marina bc we all know of the video and if you do not know what the video is, go look on marinaboards.com

MarinaBoards is now down. Are you a part of the illuminati? (hahaha)

giphy.gif

These accusations that (mostly female) entertainers are part of a Satanic cult out to corrupt our impressionable youth is nothing more than a modern variation of the witch hunts, just like the Satanic Panic of the 80's and 90's. A great example for anyone who thinks that humanity has become far too rational and enlightened to fall into the traps of superstitious thinking like our ancestors did.

Of course the government and new world order proponents aren't beyond using whatever means they can to control and influence the public, but this whole illuminati symbolism hunt/listening to songs backwards/overanalysing trite lyrics nonsense is laughable. It's obvious these musicians are deliberately playing on this shit--it's a great publicity gimmick for 'artists' who only rely on gimmicks in the first place, and don't forget how dark and edgy it makes the Disney kids who desperately want us to view them as grown up. There is nothing remotely new about this either; there was a fascination with esotericism/mysticism in Hollywood as far back as the silent era and dabbling in occultism became really trendy in the 60's (Anton LaVey even became something of a celebrity because of it).

It makes me glad Lana isn't more famous because there are plenty of potential 'Illuminati clues' people would love to read into if they knew more about her. Like the Daily Mail interview where she said she wished she was dead and that she doesn't want to keep performing but she has to.

I dont believe she is in the illuminati. She is a christian! She is even holding rosary beads in this outtake from the Summertime Sadness video.

8uDJDb3.gif

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I dont believe she is in the illuminati. She is a christian! She is even holding rosary beads in this outtake from the Summertime Sadness video.

8uDJDb3.gif

omg she looked so different then... i dont know why she got plastic surgery... she was so beautiful, naturally  :poordat:

I know this is going to be controversial to say but I strongly believe my friend is now under the control of this group - the Illuminati or whatever you want to call it - it's very sad and scary, as I've watched her change from an extroverted and brilliant person to a lifeless puppet. Her family has connections to politicians and pedophilia so this doesn't shock me.

VyIsfwC.jpg

I know this is going to be controversial to say but I strongly believe my friend is now under the control of this group - the Illuminati or whatever you want to call it - it's very sad and scary, as I've watched her change from an extroverted and brilliant person to a lifeless puppet. Her family has connection to politicians and pedophilia so this doesn't shock me.

DM me her family's dirty tea