phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

This could either be completely stupid (to some of you) or completely creepy and scary. 

We all thought of it at least once or twice. 

You can call me stupid and crazy and wtvr the fuck else but come on, i mean first, do YOU believe in the illuminati? 

Second, do you think our girl could be part of it? 

i for one think it IS real BUT not as evil and dramatic as the people on the internet make it seem as it is. 

but what do you think? do you think lana's a part of it? do you think she will be anytime soon? if you do, why? and if you don't, why?

i hate to admit it but yes i do think she's a part of it. but to be quite frank, i dont give a fuck. i still love her and adore her and everything. 

i just wanted to know what you guys think and don't think

xo

also, do any of you believe in reptilians?  :P i found these videos last night which were pretty creepy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPBa0JVi0iM

they're pretty unrealistic but its very creepy and you never know what anybody's up to.

Edited by phahad

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, we do.

Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do.

Who robs cavefish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we do.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1183

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Nobody here even knows what the Illuminati is. 

LOL how would you know?

Edit: oh god that read a bit rude, what i meant is how would you know that no one knows about the Illuminati, i am more than happy to have an in depth discussion about them and many other organisations with you. 

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

1. The Illuminati DO exist, just not in the context you're thinking of.
  2. Lana isn't famous enough, or rich enough to be even considered by the 'Illuminati' (that you're thinking of)
  3. I'm getting tired of EVERY new artist or existing artist be connected with this 'illuminati'

In conclusion, NO she isn't in the Illuminati, unless she's joined the freemasons and we just haven't heard about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

tumblr_mhidgtbFhd1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

I do believe the Illuminati is real, there is evidence about it and a couple of hours researching would make interesting things come up. I don't give a damn about it at all (I mean that I don't believe they're killing a huge part of the population worldwide and a lot of other crap).

Being a part of it doesn't necessarily mean that you are a bad person, and as long as you have good values, it doesn't matter what you believe or what you're a part of, at least to me.

I don't get why you say she is a part of it, though. What are you basing yourself on while saying that? The Illuminati and this kind of subject is kind of hard to deal with, to be honest. A lot can be discussed about it.

How can you say she isn't ?? Do you even know her ? You just know her as any person out of her circle, you just can't say she isn't. And we can be freemason but not illuminati, as we can be illuminati but not freemason .. your comparaison is stupid.

"to answer your question she's catholic so no - the church is against any forms of masonic societies." That's not true. I know a christian freemason ..

I'm feeling a stupidity overload arriving soon .. brace yourselves

LOL how would you know?

Edit: oh god that read a bit rude, what i meant is how would you know that no one knows about the Illuminati, i am more than happy to have an in depth discussion about them and many other organisations with you. 

You’re right, i spoke too soon. I should have known that Lana Del Rey fans who, like, once watched a video on YouTube about Rihanna with the word Illuminati in the title, or heard something about something from someone who knows someone, would be well informed on various secret 16th Century Bavarian organizations. 

Hey, maybe litewave will come into this thread and shut me up with the ultimate analysis of Lana Del Rey, which ties her to a rich lineage of Bavarian esotericists.  :D

Lots of Masons were Catholics, by the way. A lot of that stuff was just white men getting together to drink and be assholes. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

to answer your question she's catholic so no - the church is against any forms of masonic societies.

The church is not against any forms of masonic societies, specially considering that many masons are catholic. Not only catholic, but jewish, muslims, etc.

Oh lord  :awk:

A lot of that stuff was just white men getting together to drink and be assholes. 

Well, we solved the mystery, nowadays white men can drink together and be assholes without being freemasons/illuminati. Case closed?  :creep:

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif