phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

1) Yes I do believe in the Illuminati, It is an evil organization and believe it or they do chant to the demons & etc.

2) Lana couldn't have been apart of the Illuminati. When you are in such organization they have to make you popular & famous like icki Minaj,Drake,Lil wayne etc.. She is in no way on the level of success to even travel down the road to Illuminati. She just started out. Once Lana gets up there. (As in extremely successful) She'll be called or asked by a sponser. (They send them out to recruit people into the Illuminati) She'll have the choice of Yes or No. but after a while of denying them. They'll take you in another way. This organization works in super sneaky ways. I hope Lana doesn't have to deal with that.

So to answer your question. No Lana is not in the Illuminati....At least not yet.

tumblr_m8lv2nyBBJ1rvkbyno1_500.gif

1) Yes I do believe in the Illuminati, It is an evil organization and believe it or they do chant to the demons & etc.

2) Lana couldn't have been apart of the Illuminati. When you are in such organization they have to make you popular & famous like icki Minaj,Drake,Lil wayne etc.. She is in no way on the level of success to even travel down the road to Illuminati. She just started out. Once Lana gets up there. (As in extremely successful) She'll be called or asked by a sponser. (They send them out to recruit people into the Illuminati) She'll have the choice of Yes or No. but after a while of denying them. They'll take you in another way. This organization works in super sneaky ways. I hope Lana doesn't have to deal with that.

So to answer your question. No Lana is not in the Illuminati....At least not yet

tumblr_m8lv2nyBBJ1rvkbyno1_500.gif

Really doubtful that the Illuminati still exists and even if it does, I'm even more doubtful Lana would get sucked into it-closest thing to some secret celebrity propaganda crap is Scientology imo 

VyIsfwC.jpg

i was a conspiracy theorist for awhile lol. I learned alot about all this stuff and it scared the living shit out of me. I deleted my whole music library off my phone after hearing those backmasked messages. I had completely blocked it out of my mind until now..... thanks. But anyway, i personnaly have no doubt that some sort of fucked up organisation is influencing the governments, mass media etc. But ignorance is bliss tbh. When i was all caught up in that shit i felt like there was nothing i could do to like stop them i suppose, and for me that was the worst bit. Some of it has been proven like Project MK Ultra which began in WW2, and the satanic backmasking in music- in the 80s people started having record burnings and it became law to have a sticker on the front of cds saying that they contained backmasking(but that eventually stopped)

i was a conspiracy theorist for awhile lol. I learned alot about all this stuff and it scared the living shit out of me. I deleted my whole music library off my phone after hearing those backmasked messages. I had completely blocked it out of my mind until now..... thanks. But anyway, i personnaly have no doubt that some sort of fucked up organisation is influencing the governments, mass media etc. But ignorance is bliss tbh. When i was all caught up in that shit i felt like there was nothing i could do to like stop them i suppose, and for me that was the worst bit. Some of it has been proven like Project MK Ultra which began in WW2, and the satanic backmasking in music- in the 80s people started having record burnings and it became law to have a sticker on the front of cds saying that they contained backmasking(but that eventually stopped)

mind explaining what a Project MK Ultra is? :D

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

ohhh. a couple years ago i got myself so fcking depressed cos i searched up all this satanic/conspiracy crap. i agree with you. ignorance is bliss in this case. if some sort of big power does fuck with the world/governments-I hope I'll be in my grave by then. Like mass poisoning tbh. (one of the things that freaked me out) 

VyIsfwC.jpg

I read about the Bavarian Illuminati a while ago but of course I'm nowhere near smart enough to take it all in, but I mean if the Illuminati are still around I highly doubt Lana is a part of it.

Also, the Video Games and Summertime Sadness videos are so creepy backwards I sort of wish I hadn't listened to it. Her voice backwards, slowed down is creepy 

tumblr_moza5y59Ri1r09ldbo1_400.png ~ataraxia~

emm its hard to explain. not sure where to start..... in 1952 methods of mind control were developed by the CIA with the help of ex nazi scientist who used electroshock treatment on subjects (many of which did not consent) and the voltage used was 40 times what it normally is. The point of the torture was to force the victim to dissociate from reality, which is what the mind does to deal with extreme pain. With repeated disociation the victim develops alter personas/identitys which can be manipulated by the handler (person who tourtured the victim) to do what they want. In 1973 (i think) the cia commisioner ordered that all the Mk ultra files be destroyed but some survived and they were declassified in 2001

Really doubtful that the Illuminati still exists and even if it does, I'm even more doubtful Lana would get sucked into it-closest thing to some secret celebrity propaganda crap is Scientology imo 

Well that's what most people say. Alot more goes into te Illuminati than just being recruited.

The road there is dangerous & scary. You see all these celebrities quiting music lately. Illuminati is the reason why. 

People think the Illuminati is just made up ''mumbo jumbo'' but Google some Illuminati videos. Do your research. This organization has been going on for years & years. Every year celebrites are being recruited into the Illuminati by their sponsors. The ruthless people don't even bother to get strangers to recruit them. They get the people they trust the most to. The Illuminati take in mind. (After denying the for a long period of time) make it to where you are absolutely poor and in need of money. They like to prey on poor celebrities that Hollywood chewed up and spit out. I want Lana to be successful but I'm scared If she gets to successful she may turn to the dark side.. . 

anim_f3d57213-e3d6-6464-5592-c7cb05df9e6

also, do any of you believe in reptilians? :P i found these videos last night which were pretty creepy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPBa0JVi0iM

they're pretty unrealistic but its very creepy and you never know what anybody's up to.

currently home alone, will be not be watching these. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

Freaking God what are these? :wtfney:

Anyway I do believe Illuminati exists I don't know if the organization is surely in business with music but anyone who believes that music industry is an innocent world of colors, music and happy people that release their personal thoughts, lives the absolute illusion. Where there is money there is corruption and of course I'm pretty sure that the signs are not false. Why the hell every single mainstream artist want to put his hand on the left eye, why there is always a pyramid or a triangle on their videos, why every video contains sexism and drugs. Pretty obvious examples Rihanna, Ke$ha and Lady Gaga for the last I can say that at least she is more artistic than the first too.  

Of course there is a possibility that the artists find sarcasm in depicting all those things in their videos and make fun of the conspiracy theories,,, :crossed:

(By the way I think Lana has not any business with them)

Freaking God what are these? :wtfney:

Anyway I do believe Illuminati exists I don't know if the organization is surely in business with music but anyone who believes that music industry is an innocent world of colors, music and happy people that release their personal thoughts, lives the absolute illusion. Where there is money there is corruption and of course I'm pretty sure that the signs are not false. Why the hell every single mainstream artist want to put his hand on the left eye, why there is always a pyramid or a triangle on their videos, why every video contains sexism and drugs. Pretty obvious examples Rihanna, Ke$ha and Lady Gaga for the last I can say that at least she is more artistic than the first too.  

Of course there is a possibility that the artists find sarcasm in depicting all those things in their videos and make fun of the conspiracy theories,,, :crossed:

(By the way I think Lana has not any business with them)

I think there-s definitively something going on, and artists are being used to manipulate the people, into only caring about sex, money, etc.. that way it-s easier for them to control us... Also I think there-s a lot of relation with drugs here, people who get on "strong" drugs tend to see the same stuff, pyramids, geometric figures, demons, and all of that stuff, so why do we all see the same? 

Is there some high being controlling us right now? Are we connected in some way and can make a change in the world but these "people" don't want to allow us to do it? Power is all they want. Maybe I'm going to far, but this is not a normal world, and i don't think we are meant to be born, work our asses off doin pointless shit we don't even enjoy, and then die. I beleive we have a power within ourselves but we are being fooled into thinking we don't.

I think there-s definitively something going on, and artists are being used to manipulate the people, into only caring about sex, money, etc.. that way it-s easier for them to control us... Also I think there-s a lot of relation with drugs here, people who get on "strong" drugs tend to see the same stuff, pyramids, geometric figures, demons, and all of that stuff, so why do we all see the same? 

Is there some high being controlling us right now? Are we connected in some way and can make a change in the world but these "people" don't want to allow us to do it? Power is all they want. Maybe I'm going to far, but this is not a normal world, and i don't think we are meant to be born, work our asses off doin pointless shit we don't even enjoy, and then die. I beleive we have a power within ourselves but we are being fooled into thinking we don't.

I totally agree, I think we being brainwashed. We're seeing this fame stuff on TV and we're all thinking here ''I'd kill to be like her'' but She'd kill to be like us. (Us non-famous people) Life in the music industry is evil, wicked and scary. Never would I ever tell my worst enemy to join such a thing. Illuminati is all about Power, Control, Manipulation, Sex, Drugs and Money. We cannot see it because we refuse to listen to the truth. Ever heard of the sane ''The truth hurts'' I mean when I heard Rihanna ad all my other favorite singers we're joining this cult....this scheme...this evil shit. I was crying myself to sleep thinking ''Why?'' ''Why would they do this?'' ''Not oly to their fans..but themselves'' My heart goes out to all the people who are struggling in the music industry. Words cannot express how sorry I am for them. I mean I couldn't forgive myself If I've done this to myself, my fans,my family. I sit and wonder sometimes how they must feel. That's why they are always on drugs so bad. I mean I would to If we're in the same predicament.