phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

My thoughts exactly but ^

in a way every artist nowadays release a salvation-kind of song where they express how the music industry treats them ( some examples of mine are Madonna with American life and Shakira with Animal City expressing super obvious music industry messages) but in the end it's like they are addicted to this kind of system. I mean if an artist really feels like he lives in "a garden of evil" why the hell doesn't escape it rather than sitting and rot there? It's like they love it and some of their old self crave for the past days of innocence so they release such kind of songs.

I totally agree, I think we being brainwashed. We're seeing this fame stuff on TV and we're all thinking here ''I'd kill to be like her'' but She'd kill to be like us. (Us non-famous people) Life in the music industry is evil, wicked and scary. Never would I ever tell my worst enemy to join such a thing. Illuminati is all about Power, Control, Manipulation, Sex, Drugs and Money. We cannot see it because we refuse to listen to the truth. Ever heard of the sane ''The truth hurts'' I mean when I heard Rihanna ad all my other favorite singers we're joining this cult....this scheme...this evil shit. I was crying myself to sleep thinking ''Why?'' ''Why would they do this?'' ''Not oly to their fans..but themselves'' My heart goes out to all the people who are struggling in the music industry. Words cannot express how sorry I am for them. I mean I couldn't forgive myself If I've done this to myself, my fans,my family. I sit and wonder sometimes how they must feel. That's why they are always on drugs so bad. I mean I would to If we're in the same predicament.

Well I've heard this people have complete control of EVERYTHING, including the radio and television. Does this mean every artist has to join this people? Probably. That's the price for fame, I truly feel sorry too for the musicians who just want to share their art with the world, but they aren't allowed to, cause things are so different from before, it's not about sharing your feelings or making other people feel good, it's about selling records, becoming rich, popular. Money, money, money. Different, innovative, creative artists are sometimes ignored and only the untalented, good looking people get promoted, because they bring more money. Just look at reality shows and see how a good job they're doing controlling us, everyone wants to be famous, for no reason at all, they just want to be, so they go into these shows (X factor *cough* *cough*) and suddenly do become popular, and after being controlled into making certain type of music, because thats what sells, and not the music YOU WANT TO DO, you get more and more surrounded by fake people who drive you into excessive use of drugs or alcohol, and then you're fucked. If don't let them control you, you are chased, bombarded with big pay-checks that end up killing you so there's no good ending to this, unless you actually enjoy making maintream music with absolutely no meaning at all, then GOOD FOR YOU, the music business is perfect for you.

I don't know. There are so many cracked out YouTube videos explaining illuminati themes in pop culture, outing public figures like Jay-Z and Obama specifically at this time, despite information about the illuminati that suggests they are a racist, "white driven organization". Rihanna has been named the princess of the illuminati, yet she appears to be of Christian faith, and posts Joyce Meyers crap all the time, who is the real illuminati princess tbh. Basically what I'm saying is, as much as it scares me shitless, it's all a mess of controversy, everything completely contradicts itself. And Lana appears to have rekindled her faith, which has me highly doubting she is in works with a dark power. And if the illuminati does exist as the internet portrays it, I'll tell you one thing. Those youtube videos wouldnt be around. And it would be far beyond our understanding.

Well, conspiracy theories are interesting, however, I think a lot of it is over-exaggerated. I personally don't really believe in the Illuminati, (well, as far as I know it was some kind of organization around 16-17th century, somewhere in Germany or smth like that) but not exactly nowadays. Although all the triangle symbols etc. are kind of too obvious in all the music vids, and it's not just in USA anymore. Like, the other day I saw a Russian music vid and it was over-loaded with the assumed Illuminati symbols. So, I'm just thinking, what's the point? Like, if Illuminati was real, wouldn't they try to hide their existence from the public? Because, the way to control people is better when they don't know how and who controls them.

i don't believe in the illuminati, no way. these so called 'illuminati' symbols are bs, the eye of horus is egyptian, as a pagan, i use it a lot, triangles were around before conspiracy theories. 

honestly, i'm sick of all these nut job websites bullshitting, they're the real brainwashers. 

4r9w86.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that the Illuminati isn't real....

& my grandfather was a free mason.

Freemasonry these days is just yet another useless seniors club anyway.

When it comes to exclusive memberships I'd rather have a what.CD account. :smokes:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Like with her pointing towards the sky with two fingers while sitting on the throne in BTD - that could might as well be her way of showing her love of God, but they interpret it as a sign of Baphomet. And the make out session on the hood of the car was a slutty version of a satanic sacrificial ritual :sluttybunny:    :blush: I mean, come on. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mvFfZvhNe4

Lemme explain the two fingers to the sky bit. It is, as you said, a way of showing her love of God. She puts her fingers up when singing "is it by mistake or design" - design obviously referring to God. Catholics cross themselves (when they sign a cross on their chest; it's a type of prayer) and some of them either use two fingers upwards (like Lana) or the first three fingers brought to a point (symbolizing the Trinity). When you do this prayer you say "In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit" moving your hand to your forehead (symbolizing the Father), your stomach (the Son), your left shoulder (the Holy) and finally your right shoulder (Spirit). Then you put your hands together and say Amen.

So basically, when she has her hand upwards she is signing "the Father" and while she does it singing "design" she's basically saying "the design of our Father".

She also does this sign when singing Without You live at the "I even think I found God"-part.

Meh, don't really have an opinion on the illuminati tbh.  :pft:  However, I have never heard of "reptilian people", and it's kind of creepy. But they always are low quality videos, so most likely fake.  I hope. :raven:   K tbh, I wish I was one.  :lel:

emm its hard to explain. not sure where to start..... in 1952 methods of mind control were developed by the CIA with the help of ex nazi scientist who used electroshock treatment on subjects (many of which did not consent) and the voltage used was 40 times what it normally is. The point of the torture was to force the victim to dissociate from reality, which is what the mind does to deal with extreme pain. With repeated disociation the victim develops alter personas/identitys which can be manipulated by the handler (person who tourtured the victim) to do what they want. In 1973 (i think) the cia commisioner ordered that all the Mk ultra files be destroyed but some survived and they were declassified in 2001

I see the "illuminati lanalysis" saying "Body electric" is a reference to this.

SCARFACE2371.png

Meh, don't really have an opinion on the illuminati tbh.  :pft:  However, I have never heard of "reptilian people", and it's kind of creepy. But they always are low quality videos, so most likely fake.  I hope. :raven:   K tbh, I wish I was one.  :lel:

the girl in ur dp is obv one

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

You can't talk about Lana being one of Illuminati without paranoia-inducing tumblr posts like this one:

CLICK :illumilana:

Seriously, fearmongering posts like that take all the fun out of everything... 

i am nothing and should be everything

You can't talk about Lana being one of Illuminati without paranoia-inducing tumblr posts like this one:

CLICK :illumilana:

Seriously, fearmongering posts like that take all the fun out of everything... 

Perhaps the name of that blog should be changed from "They're Watching Us" to " Seriously, I Need Help".

there is a difference between being in the Illuminati and being a puppet.  All of those rich singers and actors are puppets, controlled by the "illuminati" and they tell (for example) Lady Gaga what to do, how to act, etc.  If an artist even gives a hint of what truly happens in the music industry, look what happened to Tupac; they get accused of false crimes and ultimately death.

Who rigs every Oscar night?

We do, we do.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1183

Y&B was robbed

All of those rich singers and actors are puppets, controlled by the "illuminati" and they tell (for example) Lady Gaga what to do, how to act, etc. 

She says you don't want to get this way

Famous and dumb at an early age

Lying, I’m lying

The boys, the girls, they all like Carmen

She gives them butterflies, bats her cartoon eyes

She laughs like god, her mind's like a diamond

AudioTune lies, she's still shining

Guess that's why girlfriend didn't go to the Grammys

Hollywood and New York, mister major.

And there's me,

Little queen of the stage, yeah.

He's a God,

One the stars, call creator.

Hail the king of the industry players.

Take off your business suit,

Sitting in your lap for my interview ...

You know this world is mean.

Nothing's for free,

It's money and technology.

Together we'd be deadly.

Perhaps the name of that blog should be changed from "They're Watching Us" to " Seriously, I Need Help".

I know, right? It makes me worried about those people. They believe that they know THE TRUTH, but they live in such a sad world...

there is a difference between being in the Illuminati and being a puppet.  All of those rich singers and actors are puppets, controlled by the "illuminati" and they tell (for example) Lady Gaga what to do, how to act, etc.  If an artist even gives a hint of what truly happens in the music industry, look what happened to Tupac; they get accused of false crimes and ultimately death.

So do you believe that Lana is a victim of MK Ultra II and a sexual slave? The vision is so awful that I could never choose to believe in it, especially since there is no real proof, except for interpretation of facts - which differs. I love how most conspiracy theories are 'nobody has seen it happen, therefore it does'.

(I'm not trying to pick on you, just asking :kiss: ).

Y&B was robbed

She says you don't want to get this way

Famous and dumb at an early age

Lying, I’m lying

The boys, the girls, they all like Carmen

She gives them butterflies, bats her cartoon eyes

She laughs like god, her mind's like a diamond

AudioTune lies, she's still shining

Guess that's why girlfriend didn't go to the Grammys

Hollywood and New York, mister major.

And there's me,

Little queen of the stage, yeah.

He's a God,

One the stars, call creator.

Hail the king of the industry players.

Take off your business suit,

Sitting in your lap for my interview ...

You know this world is mean.

Nothing's for free,

It's money and technology.

Together we'd be deadly.

Again, it's all interpretation which depends in which light you see the lyrics. It reminds me of a post on Emilie Autumn confession blog where someone has suspected that she's been a MK ULTRA II baby just because her (vaguely gothic) themes and style fits some of things that people connect with Monarch control... like MENTIONING black and white stripes, her being obsessed with Alice in Wonderland, etc. None of this was supposed to bring MK Ultra to mind, but readers can take from the book and music whatever they want.

i am nothing and should be everything

So do you believe that Lana is a victim of MK Ultra II and a sexual slave? The vision is so awful that I could never choose to believe in it, especially since there is no real proof, except for interpretation of facts - which differs. I love how most conspiracy theories are 'nobody has seen it happen, therefore it does'.

(I'm not trying to pick on you, just asking :kiss: ).

oh no its ok lol, but I actually think that Lana is NOT a puppet, because she literally has done whatever she wants (Tropico, National anthem video,song selection, walks around L.A. w/out interruptions, etc.)

But even if she was/is, a hint that is very cliche is how she is kinda obsessed with Marilyn Monroe and sometimes portraits her (prolly shes a big fan idk :creep: )