phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

Maybe if you didn't smoke, drink, get poison in your vaccines, take prescription drugs with poison or eat poorly you could see and hear what I do.

But keep taking whatever poisons they are pushing to keep you in a coma.

I'm fine right here being awake but alone.

I'm "cracking" the egg shell for ya all to join me.

I'm used to skepticism. 

same here. I see the similarities between Lana and those celebrities, why is that hmm? They push these pills and drugs on us to keep us sedated, then laugh when the small few of us find our ways out. Gaslight us into thinking that we're the crazy ones, oh how clear the world is when you are crazy haha, I'd rather be able to see the harshness of reality then clouded in the coma of falsehoods that they sell them. It isn't easy, but we must continue and keep on!

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Yes, they keep trying to hit us like moles but we persist until they get tired of the game!

When you keep getting smacked down like a mole it is very unsatisfying constantly getting knocked back down into a hole but nonetheless it is what it is and has to be done no matter for everyone's sake.

People have suffered under this delusion for long enough. Eventually they are going to get it or we will just keep popping back up over and over and over again until they do.

Really they have no choice to accept it eventually as it is the vaccine for everything that is wrong right now in the world so they are going to eventually be forced to accept

whatever we are putting out whether they want to hear it / accept it or not.

It's not that bad, all you have to do is actually start questioning what you are being deliberately spoon fed and refuse their feeding. 

And realize you do not actually know it all and your worst enemies are actually your best friends and vice versa.

No matter we will continue fighting for the light and keep DUCKing their hammers. 

whackamole.jpg

people think that I’m insane the only gun is in my brain each new birth it gives me hope that’s why I don't smoke that dope insane people think I am brain inside my only friend hope it gives me birth each new that dope i don't smoke it's true

They're all mixed up in this.

Kacey Musgraves played Demi at the superbowl you could see the lines on the fatsuit they made her wear around her neck.

It's all done right out in the open, Kacey once had an album called Same Trailer Different park.

To throw people off even more sometimes they use multiple people to play a celebrity Carrie Underwood is also involved in this too,

remember when she claimed to fall on her face on her front porch?

EAWPVe7.jpg

GettyImages-1203637989.jpg

people think that I’m insane the only gun is in my brain each new birth it gives me hope that’s why I don't smoke that dope insane people think I am brain inside my only friend hope it gives me birth each new that dope i don't smoke it's true

That's deep. :krylie:  :mariah:

This is Selena Gomez as Lana, If you wondered why the weeknd aka Justin Bieber never did a live appearance with Lana on Lust for Life it is because they broke up in real life.

2.31477689.jpg

If you don't already see any of this you will.