phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

you are part of the reason our justice system doesn’t work properly. 

I'm part of the Justice system? Nice Try Mer Boy. 

This thread is about the Illuminati not random crimes, "The child sacrifices" are the children who have been entered into and initiated into the Illuminati (enlightenment) scheme by their parents without their own consent but chose to continue on with it, don't dare try to paint me as part of the justice system or demonize me because you don't get the full picture of what is really going on and what all the celebs are fighting back against to keep everyone from learning what they all are really covering up for their own for profit schemes. 

A percentage of the people in Hollywood are pretending to be something they are not, not by their own choice either, women pretending to be men and men pretending to be women, their twisted parents damaged them and they live with those choices for the rest of their life. In fact, it is so widespread they have ingrained what people now see as natural and beautiful and damaged everyone irreparably.   

So you really have no idea Mer Boy! 

It's where all the missing people are. 

What I mean by this is some people that claimed to have died or have been abducted or went missing as children are really alive and well and were actually initiated (sacrificed) into the Illuminati as children by their greedy & monstrous parents.

"BORN TO DIE" 

Don't believe the headlines and lies on your TV.

c84429c3f36e8c9a1da42ed342324c92.jpg

it's the lunacy for me

It’s the faux moral superiority for me

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Meanwhile, the Great Wall of China was built by King Solomon so his nephew would have a place where he can play with his hot wheel cars.

Dude stop breathing in the Kaboom shower head cleaner fumes and wear a mask. 

There are levels to everything, often useful idiots make the best foot soldiers and don't even realize what they are actually doing to everyone else.

Illuminati means to illuminate, the enlightenment, the truth.

Social Justice movements however well intentioned is a purrfect example of this, every celeb hops on an issue and doesn't even know or actually care to know what they are actually sticking their necks out for, they just become like a massive echo chamber to be harnessed by people with their own little hidden agendas to spread it like a virus. 

So even if you think it appears to be the morally superior thing to stand for you don't even know whether the truth you know is manufactured truth or not.