phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

I didn't mean to offend when I said Rob could be her handler. Just thought since this thread is about the Illuminati, might as well talk about MK Ultra. Sorry if I sounded insensitive.

4BZPaCg.jpg

The cringe ! :deadbanana:

It's always interesting to check out obscure theories/conspiracies anyway, they always tell you something important about the societies they emerge in. This obsession for MK mind slaves, illuminatis... Just illustrates how frustrated we are with our public figures, who all behave the same, are so superficial and fake, inane, just like, well, mind slaves or puppets ; which they probably are, even unconsciously maybe, but to some more down to earth agendas which in a way we all take part in : capitalism, corporatism, moral values etc.

Omg okay anyone interested in the topic of mk ultra, you have to read this thread:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1518808/pg15

Full of apparent schizoid disorder related ramblings albeit but I just...some of the posts there left me feeling really shaken

VyIsfwC.jpg

CyXa--xUQAAK0J9.jpg

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but it seems Lana has been inspired by Baphomet (symbol for an alternative idol/deity) by quite some time. I first blatantly noticed this in 2014 when I was watching the Carcassonne concert and noticed her doing the two-finger gesture multiple times during the show. After searching about Lana & Baphomet, it was brought to my attention that she has made this gesture in many music videos, performances, etc. After posting her "solve et coagula" bio, which is written upon Baphomet's arm, I knew that this was more than just a theory. I'm not sure if this has been spoken about before, but it's just something interesting I thought I would share.

40194384025_af17dcc9cf_b.jpg

NCYzvO1.jpg39279643000_d8cd54a86b_o.jpg

impact

baphometlana.JPG

aCNcAlc.png

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's really a shame LDR.FM doesn't exist anymore so I could substantiate my making the first reference to Baphomet on a Lana forum.

Edit: Actually my early Baphomet references were on this forum in these status updates:

4fZHRuU.png

I'm pretty sure she's the Master of Puppets.

She's really into the masters of every puppet... Edited by evilentity

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I TOLD YOU

Queen of Space, Queen of Alchemy and Queen of Meaningful Occult Symbolism

This sounds super cool put together but I'm actually pretty :) scared by the dates on twitter being the group spell casting at Trump 

Not to mention the satanic book the stalker allegedly stole from her house among other evidence in this thread 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif