phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

Nobody here even knows what the Illuminati is. 

I do ;) a little....

Talking about celebrities and the Illuminati is what people want you to talk. Because it doesn't matter really. Celebrities are just smoke and mirrors to take away the attention of the real issue, the one that really affects one's life which is politics. So the discussion of it remains in Rihanna, Lana, Madonna, U2...or who ever is on the media at the moment. While the true system which can be called illuminati or whatever you named operates in silence. From the Rothschild family and the federal reserve bank to freemasons and the illuminati are several theories and roots. But all of them, well at least from what I have studied, have 3 things in common: power, money and politics. Celebrity is not really a important chapter. Actually the question wouldn't be why the celebrity got into to the illuminati but why the illuminati accepted them. If you call the mechanism illuminati of course.

glgcDdT.gif

By the way, lest my first post gets misunderstood, i was including myself in that--i don’t know shit about the Illuminati. My point was that, being that it is a rich culture and huge area of study that spans centuries, covering religion, government and politics, social class, war, history, etc. i sincerely doubt anyone here truly knows much about the actual Illuminati--not "the Illuminati" as it’s understood today in popular culture/conspiracy theorist circles--to "speculate" on anything about it.  

This thread just screams of trolling to me and there’s been an overwhelming amount of this shit around here lately. I’m sure i’m not the only one who’s tired of it. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Exactly. I love how you generalize your obsession with this topic and are sure enough to express this in some "absolute" and pretentious statement. 

cool :-) love how you ignored my second reply.

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

cool :-) love how you ignored my second reply.

You edited it. I really don't care what you believe in. However, what I do care about is how you assume everybody else does, too...

...deep down inside. 

tumblr_li12ny1aJS1qzt51w.gif

You edited it. I really don't care what you believe in. However, what I do care about is how you assume everybody else does, too...

...deep down inside. 

if you spent some time reading about em, you'd start doubting shit

can someone explain what an illuminati is? ahaha in brief

woah woah woah a person CAN'T. spend your free time (do not read about it when you have something to do in an hour or so) reading about it and getting into it

...deep down inside. 

tumblr_li12ny1aJS1qzt51w.gif

stare at your signature for a few seconds. Did you started moving your neck like that?? I did hahahahahaha god is so...so wierd

glgcDdT.gif

I'd rather invest time in reading valuable works instead of conspiracy theories made up by a bunch of extra-troubled individuals back in the 1990s when the web 1.0 had just launched websites as the start of digital identity management. 

stare at your signature for a few seconds. Did you started moving your neck like that?? I did hahahahahaha god is so...so wierd

That was my exact facial expression and gesture. 

woah woah woah a person CAN'T. spend your free time (do not read about it when you have something to do in an hour or so) reading about it and getting into it

ahaha ok thank! it'll be tough, but i can do that!

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Yeah, but have you actually been to libraries and read books on the matter, you know, actually research, as opposed to typing in keywords on a biased search engine? I doubt it. 

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Yeah, but have you actually been to libraries and read books on the matter, you know, actually research, as opposed to typing in keywords on a biased search engine? I doubt it. 

no, i'm not applying that i know everything or a whole lot, i'm just saying, based on the stuff i DID read, thats what I (ME, MYSELF) think.

tumblr_lz601nb3Ez1r6mvyeo1_500.gif

Look. It's reality looking right at you, laughing.

oh my god my body is a copykat! Stop flashing those gifs! first my neck now the eye hahahaha. I cant stop blinking...like one eye blinking,,..

glgcDdT.gif

"to answer your question she's catholic so no - the church is against any forms of masonic societies." That's not true. I know a christian freemason ..

I'm feeling a stupidity overload arriving soon .. brace yourselves

i was talking about catholics not the whole of christianity.

You’re right, i spoke too soon. I should have known that Lana Del Rey fans who, like, once watched a video on YouTube about Rihanna with the word Illuminati in the title, or heard something about something from someone who knows someone, would be well informed on various secret 16th Century Bavarian organizations. 

Hey, maybe litewave will come into this thread and shut me up with the ultimate analysis of Lana Del Rey, which ties her to a rich lineage of Bavarian esotericists.  :D

Lots of Masons were Catholics, by the way. A lot of that stuff was just white men getting together to drink and be assholes. 

the bold bit kinda offended me, i don't spend my time watching those kind of videos and i don't claim to know everything but i do know some things from being bored and researching, that post was condescending.

edit: also the bavarian illuminati was founded in the 18th century.

The church is not against any forms of masonic societies, specially considering that many masons are catholic. Not only catholic, but jewish, muslims, etc

you need to read more

to all of the above who said catholics are masons, yes there may be some but they are not practicing, but since the second vatican concil there has been a BAN on catholics in freemasonary. If you need more evidence, cardinal seper in 1981 wrote a letter clarifying that the CATHOLIC church is against any masonic socities, it said the traditional prohibitations and penalties still stand, one of the penalties was excommunication from the church. In 1983 'declaratio de associationibus massonici' declared by the congregation for the doctrine of the faith repeated the prohibition of Catholics from joining masonic socities. So i repeat again you guys are wrong, the catholic church is against freemasons, before you shoot me down again hows about you read more...done.

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

to all those who said catholics are masons, yes there may be some, but since the second vatican concil there has been a BAN on catholics in freemasonary. If you need more evidence, cardinal seper in 1981 wrote a letter clarifying that the CATHOLIC church is against any masonic socities, it said the traditional prohibitations and penalties still stand, one of the penalties was excommunication from the church. In 1983 'declaratio de associationibus massonici' declared by the congregation for the doctrine of the faith repeated the prohibition of Catholics from joining masonic socities. So i repeat again you guys are wrongs, the catholic church is against freemasons, before you shoot me down again hows about you read more...done.

aren't chrisitans also against homosexuals and premarital sex? yet people still do it. i apologize for the snarky "you need to read more" comment. what i meant that people are still gonna do the things that are against their religion.