phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

You guys should've talked about MK Ultra more than Illuminati, Lana may not be part of illuminati but she definitely acts like an MK Ultra slave

pls elaborate :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

http://conspiracy.wikia.com/wiki/Monarch_Mind_Control

I don't believe this is real but if it really is then it would make sense why most of the famous artist in the music industry changes like they have a multiple personality disorder.

edit: the best example of this theory is miley cyrus

4BZPaCg.jpg

You guys should've talked about MK Ultra more than Illuminati, Lana may not be part of illuminati but she definitely acts like an MK Ultra slave

You know, I've thought about this before too.

It appears to me she probably experienced some trauma when she was younger, which would have made her a perfect candidate for Mk Ultra. That, and the fact she comes from a wealthy family, makes it even more plausible. Going to Kent would have allowed for more abuse on an institutional level. 

:P 

VyIsfwC.jpg

http://conspiracy.wikia.com/wiki/Monarch_Mind_Control

I don't believe this is real but if it really is then it would make sense why most of the famous artist in the music industry changes like they have a multiple personality disorder.

edit: the best example of this theory is miley cyrus

MC just wanted the attention she was losing, kinda like lizzy

It appears to me she probably experienced some trauma when she was younger, which would have made her a perfect candidate for Mk Ultra. That, and the fact she comes from a wealthy family, makes it even more plausible. Going to Kent would have allowed for more abuse on an institutional level. 

Exactly. and honestly Rob creeps me out sometimes, i feel like he could be Lana's handler or something

4BZPaCg.jpg

Exactly. and honestly Rob creeps me out sometimes, i feel like he could be Lana's handler or something

I remember watching a video long time ago saying exactly this and that the lines " I was so confused as a little child"... "Once I was blind now I can see". Etc in the song Born To Die gives clues that Lana is an Ultra herself

Who isn't interested in manipulation, mind control, sex, and drugs?

Artists tend to be conduits to expressing our natural curiosity for all things good/bad.

Who really has so much integrity that they are always the same person in every situation in their lives?

Which man is an island?

A man (person*) is whichever room he is in.

We all have a narrative in response to what the rest of humanity has to say.

Most cults require that you believe in/give yourself up to a higher power, some aren't specific to which you choose (Catholicism?*).

Happy Hunting.

It's probable that Anthony Burgess or at least Stanley Kubrick used the term 'Ultraviolence' to refer to MK Ultra and the Illuminati, so I wouldn't be surprised if Lana was aware of it and the cult she sings about is really the Illuminati. I mean, her handler is her cult leader, she is his jazz singer and in order to control her he abuses her (i.e. uses MK Ultra)

I've always believed that Lana is under the control of Illuminati but she is aware of it whereas there are a lot of celebrities who are not (e.g. Britney). I think Lana knows that her dad is her handler and thus sings e.g. 'I pledge allegiance to my dad for teaching me everything she knows'

It's probable that Anthony Burgess or at least Stanley Kubrick used the term 'Ultraviolence' to refer to MK Ultra and the Illuminati, so I wouldn't be surprised if Lana was aware of it and the cult she sings about is really the Illuminati. I mean, her handler is her cult leader, she is his jazz singer and in order to control her he abuses her (i.e. uses MK Ultra)

I've always believed that Lana is under the control of Illuminati but she is aware of it whereas there are a lot of celebrities who are not (e.g. Britney). I think Lana knows that her dad is her handler and thus sings e.g. 'I pledge allegiance to my dad for teaching me everything she knows'

Re4gG.gif

i find this "illuminati" tinfoil hat conspiracy shit pretty offensive. as someone that's actually suffered some pretty traumatic shit, throwing around comments blatantly saying 'lana's father is abusive and her MK super ultra handler' and shit like that really gets on my nerves.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

I haven't read this whole thread but the notion that Lana or some other high profile artists are involved in some Satanic cult whose agenda is to lead us all down the path to meet Satan is absurd.

If Lana is leading me through the gates of hell I will follow and just make sure to drink lots of water, it's supposed to be hot down there!

I went through a phase were I was really interested in this but I got over it. Like, cool if I'm being brainwashed, what can I do to stop it anyway. :oprah3:

I mean, even the sites exposing the Illuminati could have a conspiracy theory thrown at them, like what if they are the "real" illuminati but they brainwash us to think musicians / actors / public figures / etc are the ones to look after so they can push their agenda without us noticing? :oprah3:

Of course there are agendas, and celebrities help to promote them, but there's no need to follow a secret cult for that.

That's just my tea, I understand if some believe in it.

the movie "Starry Eyes" is pretty fuckin awesome and its a horror film about the illuminati.... its rill good. also the illuminati isnt rill....

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

I haven't read this whole thread but the notion that Lana or some other high profile artists are involved in some Satanic cult whose agenda is to lead us all down the path to meet Satan is absurd.

If Lana is leading me through the gates of hell I will follow and just make sure to drink lots of water, it's supposed to be hot down there!

Re4gG.gif

i find this "illuminati" tinfoil hat conspiracy shit pretty offensive. as someone that's actually suffered some pretty traumatic shit, throwing around comments blatantly saying 'lana's father is abusive and her MK super ultra handler' and shit like that really gets on my nerves.

people forget that entertainers are actually puppets. They are used to push whatever agenda is wanted to be used upon people.  Britney Spears is the most clearest example, her 2007 meltdown was sign to the public that she is trying to break out, by shaving her blonde hair, which is important to her image, but she knows what will happen if she actually speaks out about it (death).  

Rihanna too in the sense that (before ANTI) she sang songs that were given to her, and many of her songs have double meaning.

They are not part of the Illuminati or whatever secret cult.  most likely it's not even a "cult/secret society", as it is a simple group made of wealthy connected families(with incest involved) powerful politicians(ex: Hillary Clinton) and businessmen (ex: Mark Zuckerberg) that dictate what route the planet will take on next.  Do they control every government, terrorists attacks and the weather? maybe

Just remember that just because someone is a movie star doesn't mean they have a direct connection to the illuminaughty.  All entertainers are approached whether knowingly or not.  if they do take the "opportunity of a lifetime" they are propelled to stardom yet are chained down as they have to do what they are told (what song to sing, roles to play, what products they can sell etc.)

Also (not too sure about this) MK Ultra victims can be so well controlled that they don't show that they have actually been victims aka they can hide it pretty well.  

As for Lana, something tells me that she isn't part of any of this "circus" even tough there are many clues that can lead otherwise, specifically her getting that interscope deal and being bought out of 5points in a short time.

people forget that entertainers are actually puppets. They are used to push whatever agenda is wanted to be used upon people.  Britney Spears is the most clearest example, her 2007 meltdown was sign to the public that she is trying to break out, by shaving her blonde hair, which is important to her image, but she knows what will happen if she actually speaks out about it (death).  

Rihanna too in the sense that (before ANTI) she sang songs that were given to her, and many of her songs have double meaning.

They are not part of the Illuminati or whatever secret cult.  most likely it's not even a "cult/secret society", as it is a simple group made of wealthy connected families(with incest involved) powerful politicians(ex: Hillary Clinton) and businessmen (ex: Mark Zuckerberg) that dictate what route the planet will take on next.  Do they control every government, terrorists attacks and the weather? maybe

Just remember that just because someone is a movie star doesn't mean they have a direct connection to the illuminaughty.  All entertainers are approached whether knowingly or not.  if they do take the "opportunity of a lifetime" they are propelled to stardom yet are chained down as they have to do what they are told (what song to sing, roles to play, what products they can sell etc.)

Also (not too sure about this) MK Ultra victims can be so well controlled that they don't show that they have actually been victims aka they can hide it pretty well.  

As for Lana, something tells me that she isn't part of any of this "circus" even tough there are many clues that can lead otherwise, specifically her getting that interscope deal and being bought out of 5points in a short time.

They've written a few times about Lana on VC

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?s=lana+del+rey