phahad

Lana Del Banks

whatever the hell happened to Lana Del Banks?!  :defeated:

is the blue jeans remix the last of the azealia banks and lana del rey duo? 

gosh i hope not. 

what do you guys think? do you think they're gonna colab anytime soon or anytime in the future? 

i certainly hope so. lana is my favorite artist and azealia is one of my favorites so i honestly hope they do real soon. 

they're friends so i reallllllyyyyyy hope they decide to make a hit together, not a remix, an actual song. can you imagine how amazing that would be? :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

do you guys KNOW anything? 

what do YOU think?

xo

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

My old username!
I'm not sure whether they'll collab again, but I really hope so. That remix was fantastic.

How great would it be if Lana made a surprise appearance on Azealia's upcoming album  :defeated: If only...

But seriously, they've both spoken very highly of each other so I personally don't think a future collab is out of the question.

20r46kx.jpg

I wonder why Lana considers Azealia the only person she can relate to nowadays. She's secretly sadcore :defeated:

I would love to see Lana as a chorus girl on an Azealia song, or even rapping alongside her. I don't think a collab would work on one of Lana's releases, though. But I'm here for it. Even more remixes.

tumblr_m8uzgjmtGb1r4w8xyo1_r1_500.jpg

this is a picture of them

two different shoots somebody just photoshopped them 2gethur :c the only real photo of them together is the mulberry (?) fashion show (I THINK)

I want a Lana vs Azealia beef, let's make that happen.

IF ONLY LANER SPENT MORE TIME ON THE INTERNET

That remix was fantastic.

IT WASSS!!

How great would it be if Lana made a surprise appearance on Azealia's upcoming album  :defeated: If only...

CAN YOU IMAGINE  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

But seriously, they've both spoken very highly of each other so I personally don't think a future collab is out of the question.

god i hope so!!!

I wonder why Lana considers Azealia the only person she can relate to nowadays. She's secretly sadcore :defeated:

I would love to see Lana as a chorus girl on an Azealia song, or even rapping alongside her. I don't think a collab would work on one of Lana's releases, though. But I'm here for it. Even more remixes.

WHAT IF LANA MADE A REMIX TO ONE OF AZEALIA'S SONGS?

I want a Lana vs Azealia beef, let's make that happen.

No. Never. Their little friendship is cool. Besides, it's highly unlikely that Lana would get involved with it!

two different shoots somebody just photoshopped them 2gethur :c the only real photo of them together is the mulberry (?) fashion show (I THINK)

Haha yes. I photoshopped it. Both photos are from Terry Richardson shoots so that made my life easier!!

But yes, Mulberry fashion show at London Fashion Week and also at the GQ awards.

20r46kx.jpg

No. Never. Their little friendship is cool. Besides, it's highly unlikely that Lana would get involved with it!

Haha yes. I photoshopped it. Both photos are from Terry Richardson shoots so that made my life easier!!

But yes, Mulberry fashion show at London Fashion Week and also at the GQ awards.

WOOP WOOP ME WAZ RYYEEET

We all know how sassy Lana can get and Azealia is the Hip Hop beef princess.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

omg I love Azealia and I can't wait for her debut album to come out just in 2 weeks!!! and since azealia said she's going to stop rapping soon maybe in her next project they could actually collaborate for a real song, would be amazing !!

let the light in, it's a cruel world

I also need Larina Del Diamonds :defeated:

IF ONLY :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

omg I love Azealia and I can't wait for her debut album to come out just in 2 weeks!!! and since azealia said she's going to stop rapping soon maybe in her next project they could actually collaborate for a real song, would be amazing !!

ggah  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  i hope so :defeated: