Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

you guys suck, she's been singing about wanting to find someone who cherishes her and be able to have babies for years at this point. How can you spend hundreds of hours listening to Ocean Blvd and not want this for her? We don't know their relationship, we hardly have any idea who he is and that's exactly how she wants it. She's happy, just let her be happy. I am so happy for her :flutter:

Β 

Congratulations Lana, you deserve it all :wub:

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘

Lock the damn threadΒ :tiffany2:Β everyone is gonna feel how they feel about this and these endless arguments and finger pointing is gonna get us nowhere except some meltdowns and mod queues:girlbye:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e19❀7a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a459❀46bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

do yall realize the fucking MUSIC she’s about to start writing now? like we’re about to get pure LOVE songs. i’m gagging:trisha:

Β 

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

What if the marriage can be annulled because her name is spelt incorrectly on the marriage license

What if she herself spelt her name incorrectly on the form for the marriage license so that the marriage can be annulled if she changes her mind in 3 days

Β 

Β 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Wow. Queen really keeps us on our toes. If she likes it, I love it. Can't wait to hear how this influences her music.

So much happy for her but at the same time like someone said here, something shifted inside me. I don’t thinkΒ she will retire but the idea of taking a break to live her life at full for a while isΒ concrete more than ever. Lana has been literally the soundtrack of my life since 2011 and the thought of being some time without her new content for a certain period it makes me feel a little lost. But anyway, untilΒ she’s happy everything is fine. She deserves all the love.