Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

9 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

The gasp I GUSPED!!! We wanted Lasso but instead got a transphobic husband with racist and homophobic children… :stareney:

Maybe the screenshot is fake like that dumbass "he's my father and he left me" tweet

2.gif

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Maybe the screenshot is fake like that dumbass "he's my father and he left me" tweet

most likely not since the same user posted a video where you can see about 10 kids outside Jeremy’s house (but it got deleted) 

Just now, dexter said:

most likely not since the same user posted a video where you can see about 10 kids outside Jeremy’s house (but it got deleted) 

Why were there ten kids outside his house? :hellno:

2.gif

1 hour ago, lucky blue said:

This is the parasocial behavior Chappel Roan talked about. Leave her be — unless Lana reveals herself to be bigoted or racist or whatever, stop assuming she is.

With all due respect I’m getting sick of “parasocial” and you guys need a new buzzword

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

3 hours ago, dexter said:

Everyone talking if Lana wants a child - what about Jeremy ? (Most 56 Year olds don’t want another child especially if their kids are already adults) 

He’s going to retire in the next decade and i doubt he will want to look after a child. He will be 74+ when the child becomes 18.

Honestly I don’t know why we all jump to think Lana wants kids / retire - but it comes up every few months 

To be fair I think people are always scared of Lana retiring because Lana always talks about how she hates doing this and that when it come to her job :bebe:

She doesn’t seem to be into being famous and with the way she seems to put very little effort into her shows and is constantly casting her previous projects aside I get why people have this anxiety that she’s just going to drop all of it. 

Personally I don’t see her stopping making music or anything. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she stops going to award shows or events (which she already goes to so few of) and also a lot less live shows, if any at all. I also can see a lot less interactions with fans if those stories are true, which is pretty sad for us who have never gotten to meet her or even go to a concert. 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

12 minutes ago, lucky blue said:

This is the parasocial behavior Chappel Roan talked about. Leave her be — unless Lana reveals herself to be bigoted or racist or whatever, stop assuming she is.

If you make an account on a LANA DEL REY FAN SITE you are already exhibiting parasocial behavior. We need to ban this word from here. :tiffany4:

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

31 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Thirst traps 100%.  Every other video he liked a couple weeks ago were different random women making videos in lingerie or bikinis. Shortly after, he made his “likes” private. Super disrespectful to Lana but maybe she knows and is ok with it. Can’t speak for her. But if that were my boyfriend….. let alone husband……. I’d throw a fit and if he didn’t stop I’d be done. :toofunny:

You're killing me more
Than coffee pots and Insta Tiktok thots :toofunny:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

12 minutes ago, 79lipstick said:

With all due respect I’m getting sick of “parasocial” and you guys need a new buzzword

so now acknowledging that an artist whom you’ve followed for 13 years may very well be just as problematic as she often appeared to be because she’s married to a bigoted transphobic trump supporter is called being parasocial? thanks for the lesson ig 

At the end of the day, I hope she gets everything she wanted from this (and none of us really know what that is) - regardless of what I think of him 😌

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

im so happy for her secure that man sis!!

since this thread is trending can i use the attention to ask if someone could please help me find a Lana edit I had in like 2017-ish. So it was her face edited to a body of a girl who was probably on a balcony or something and she was turning around towards the camera and holding a glass of wine. she was wearing a plain white t-shirt that had a cherry on it i think, and it was dark. i cant find it anywhere no matter what i google. edit: she also had her long straight born to die era hair

when can we expect a baby after this gorge gorge wedding :wub:

No baby she gonna just be a grandma instead 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore