naachoboy

Lana Releases "Burning Desire" Music Video

yES FINALLY A MUSIC VIDEO FOR ONE OF MY FAVORITE LANA SONGS. :lange: :lange: :lange:

uGHH THE WAY EVERYTHING GOES BLACK & WHITE FOR THE FIRST CHORUS - PERFECT. & how she's singing to an empty room.. I could die. It was a really simple video but definitely my favorite. She looks better than she did in any other video (a challenge considering Ride) and it's so wonderfully sultry. 10/10

14417469274.gif

OMFG I love this song so much. Quite good video love it!!

PS: I try hard to not make fun of Lanas moves but I can't :omfg2:  They are so weird that I don't really know how to describe them or even put them in a category of good, terrible or sexy. Thank god she has a great voice because if her career was based on a dance routine... :icant:

glgcDdT.gif

:usrs:

OMFG I love this song so much. Quite good video love it!!

PS: I try hard to not make fun of Lanas moves but I can't :omfg2:  They are so weird that I don't really know how to describe them or even put them in a category of good, terrible or sexy. Thank god she has a great voice because if her career was based on a dance routine... :icant:

Just picture it- she has a corset on, moving around that pole. Grinding. It's perfect. Like, I'm not talking about go go dancing. Like a good stipper. . Ohhh. OHHH. I can just picture it. Her name would be 'MISTY'.  :creep:  :icant:

:lmao:

VyIsfwC.jpg

Just picture it- she has a corset on, moving around that pole. Grinding. It's perfect. Like, I'm not talking about go go dancing. Like a good stipper. . Ohhh. OHHH. I can just picture it. Her name would be 'MISTY'.  :creep:  :icant:

:lmao:

Bitch! I spit my coffee!! :lmao:  Misty is perfect!! :lmao:  I can't just can't. The corset would make even more difficult for her to move hahahaha...I can't even picture her with those moves working a pole...In the video when she goes down a little I try hard not to laugh. Is so weird that is good. Only Lana can do that. :deadbanana:

glgcDdT.gif

I think she looks so freakin HOT (even with the slightly awkward grinding and hip shaking, it's so Lana!) 
:sluttybunny:  :brows:  

I actually like the idea of the the clips being played throughout the video-- kind of reminiscent of the charm in her homemade music videos merged with the sulty & classiness of the Lana Del Rey we know today.<3

VERY UNEXPECTED MUSIC VID! when it came up on my TL, I thought it was just the video of when she performed the song live a few months ago.
PLEASANT surprise, to say the least. Right in time for Valentine's Day. (wonder if that was intentional..if soo great marketing strategy imo) :flutter: 

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet